What do you do with your wedding band while golfing

Leave it in my center console in the car, if I didnt drive, I put it in my wallet.

I've never thought to put it in my wallet. I might try doing that.

I normally don't take my ring off. Ever. I work at a steel mill and although it's not policy to take it off, I've been yelled at all the time for wearing it while working. I just have a hard time taking it off

I wear mine playing golf, doing yard work etc. The only time I can recall taking it off was during basic training in the Army because it was mandatory. Guys were losing fingers jumping out of trucks by getting them caught on the tailgates.

Ive not taken mine off in almost 11 years of marriage

Put my ring in my wallet and put that in the same pouch in the golf bag every time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never take mine off unless I am in the shower, so when I am playing golf it's on. Never had an issues out on the course.

I've been married 7yrs and didn't wear one due to my job and the risks that come with wearing one in construction and on the fire department.

I've tried wearing mine a couple times golfing and it just doesn't work for me. When on golf trips it goes in my valuables pouch.

I am now wearing a non metallic one that I will put up a review on here this week.

I wear mine.

I've been catching myself wearing it more & more lately. No real reason why, I guess I just forget to take it off.
When I do though, it goes in one of the pockets with my keys & cell phone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

In the change holder of my car. Having it on messes with my grip.

I wear my ring golfing, but when I go to the gym, I've got a little carabiner on my keys and I put my ring on there, and I know I'm not going to lose my keys or I won't be able to make it home.

My wedding ring hasn't been off my finger since the day I got married and there is nothing I do that requires removing it.

Cupholder. Used to play with it but it encouraged poor grip habits and ate my hand up.

I proudly wear it :)

I get my girlfriend to hold it ...

(I know that's just wrong on many levels)

i put every in my golf bag pocket thingy ... Keys, wallet, etc ...

Work as a Millwright and have not worn mine for years because I got tired of prying it off my finger. This year is different and I am wearing it. I have not noticed any difference in play or grip because of it.

I use to play with it on but now I put it with my wallet in my bag. If I remember I take it off in the car.

Home or car, I wear it quite seldom, and I loose it once a month. Usually it's in the car "coin area".

I wear mine as well, it doesn't have any positive or negative effect on a thinned iron shot. :alien:

i used to leave it in the cupholder. I doubt it makes a difference with my swing, except it does in my head...so it does.

I play with mine on. It feels weird when I putt without it so I just keep it on to eliminate that distraction.

I play with it on. Does not interfere with grip.

I wear mine. Doesn't bother me.

Goes in the valuable pouch

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

The wiseass in me wants to say that we had a DJ at our wedding. If I took him or a band with me while I golf, I'd leave them in the car with the windows open just a little.

I wear my wedding ring all the time.

Back