Contest - TaylorMade SLDR S Driver

I'd like to put the SLDR S in my bag because higher launch and lower spin will mean longer bombs.

I want the Taylormade SLDR S Driver because I just spent a full day on the course yesterday and I think I'm breaking up with my old driver.

I would love to win a SLDR S because TaylorMade makes great equipment and I enjoy gaming it.

I want to win this SLDR S because I want to game the #1 driver in golf.

I would like to win the SLDR S driver because I have always been a fan of TaylorMade equipment and would love to give their latest and greatest a shot

I'll be honest, I wasn't a huge fan of the original SLDR cause I couldn't hit it worth a crap. But when I did connect, boy was it LONG, and from what TM says about this being designed more with the average player in mind, there may be some additional forgiveness in there. SLDR distance with a bigger sweet spot? Yeah, I need that in my bag pronto! Would love to win this bad boy, thanks to :taylormade: and :thp: for an awesome contest!

Entry #2 for me! I'd love to compare SLDR S head to head against my Bertha and see who comes out on top! Plus I have no TaylorMade in my bag at the moment, and that deserves to change!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Entry #1.... They question isn't why I want to put an SLDR s in my bag, the question is WHY NOT PUT AN SLDR S in my bag!

Second day, second entry.

I want the Taylormade SLDR S b/c I'm ready to loft up. Let's see. Two drivers ago, I was playing a TM 300 9.5*. Then I moved up to a TM Burner that was 9.5*. Now I have my current Titleist driver, also in 9.5* but I have the loft cranked up to 11*. Loft up, launch it high, watch it fly!

~Rock

I want to put the SLDR S in my bag, so I can see what high launch and low spin can do for my game.

TM and THP...Pick me for the SLDR S driver so I can bomb it by all those imposters and posers!

I think I'd like to go back to a black driver, and would like to keep it a TM.

Would love to have the SLDR S driver in my bag! It's everywhere on the PGA tour and I want to join the club! Thanks again THP and Taylor Made golf for the opportunity!

I would like to add the SLDR S to my bag because everything else I have is TM so it would just fit right in.

I would love to win the SLDR S, because I need it just like I need another hole in my head. Lol. I still would like to win it.

I would like to win this driver to see if it is in fact better than my current bb alpha. Is loft up for real?

Capitalism: God's way of determining who is smart and who is poor!

I would love to win this SLDR S. Can never have enough distance #loftup

Day 2.

Taking hazards completely out of play because I would be carrying far enough instead of laying up before them would be fun!

Day 2.

Taking hazards completely out of play because I would be carrying far enough instead of laying up before them would be fun!
Now, I believe this.

Day 2.

I want to win this SLDR S for added distance that will make me king of my crew.

Been on board with Taylormade for a long time starting with the small metalwood drivers with dimples and dynamic gold steel shaft, then burner bubble driver, then CGB MAX, THEN R9 SUPERTRI, THEN R 11, then R 11S. I would like to win the SLDR because at this point I need some extra distance with the driver and the SLDR can deliver that.

I think it might be time for a new driver. The RBZ Tour I've gamed a few years now is showing some signs of wear.

What better direction to go than TaylorMade's newest driver the SLDR S?

Day 2
Why do I want to win the Taylormade SLDR S driver? This upcoming August is my tryout for high school (CRSD) golf team and there will be some competition and with the SLDR I will have the confidence that the SLDR will supply me with to give me the max distance to help me make the team.

I want a SLDR cause, besides the cool technology and stuff, it looks pretty damn sharp! Oh, and it will help my distance and control, too! #needallthehelpIcanget

I would like to put the SLDR S in the bag because I want to loft up! Time to replace the R1!

Back