Contest - TaylorMade SLDR S Driver

New Driver...who doesn't want a new driver? Loft me up! Please and Thank you!

i would love to win because im in the midst of a swing change and I really could use the adjustability as my shot shape changes while I improve.

I want to win to see how it pairs with my new favorite ball, the Project (a).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want the SLDR because distance for all should be distance for all should be, "distance for me".

It could just slide right into the #1 spot if it could knock Bertha out

I would love a new SLDR S 12* driver. It could displace the Big Bertha in my bag today and help match my 16* SLDR Mini and SLDR irons. I want the whole set but already spent everything I can for this year!!

Awesome prize!

Because I want to give Dustin Johnson a run for his money in a long drive contest! ;)

I'd love to win the SLDR S because after today's windy round I could USE lower spin and a tweaked trajectory.

I want to win this Taylor Made SLDR S driver , If I don't I will go buy one then

Thank You THP and Taylor Made.

Bump for CJ

I want a brand new SLDR S in my bag so I can hit the fairways with some length. I also want to out drive my friends so they will stop giving me a bad time about my short drives.

Thanks THP and Taylormade!!

I want to win the SLDR S driver from Taylormade and THP to loft up my game and lower my scores!

I would love to win the SLDR S driver to continue my Taylormade driver fandom.

Never owned a Taylor made club, this should be my first! Thanks TM and THP..

I want to put the Taylormade SLDR S in my bag is because I love Taylormade Drivers and I believe it would help add more distance to my game.

Reason #2. My birthday is next week! Happy birthday to me????

I need the SLDR S because it's time to #LoftUp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would love to add a SLDR S to the bag to match my Mini

I would like to win the SLDR S because when I hit it against all the other offerings for this year, I was constantly at least 10 yards longer! Love me some #longerforall!

Loft up and low spin! Such a winning combination that I could use, plus I was fitted for a SLDR at a demo day.

Played a round yesterday and my driving was downright awful. C'mon, THP, I need this driver!!!

During my round yesterday each time I pulled driver I swear I heard "Try SLDR S, it's long".

Thanks THP & TaylorMade

Day #3 Entry

Knowing many of the TMAG Staffers at the MC will be putting this driver in play gets me excited, I would love to be able to compare results with them.

Day 3:

Would love to win the SLDR S, so I could enjoy some high launch, low spin bombs.

Back