The Official 2013-2014 NBA Thread

ESPN reporting plan B for the cavs is chandler parsons LOL

I will feel so bad for Cleveland fans if this is all hear say and Lebron resigns with Miami.

That's true. Especially since freaking Hayward was offered the max. It seems like Parsons is holding off on listening to offers until Houston makes their move, which helps out Houston tremendously. Money talks, but I really think Parsons wants to stay in Houston.

at this point if Lebron blows off Cleveland it will be worse than when he left

at this point if Lebron blows off Cleveland it will be worse than when he left

It probably will, but LeBron has given no indication, as far as I know, that he is going to Cleveland. It seems like a lot of the rumors are speculative. However, I do find it hard to believe that Cleveland would make all of these moves on a whim.

It probably will, but LeBron has given no indication, as far as I know, that he is going to Cleveland. It seems like a lot of the rumors are speculative. However, I do find it hard to believe that Cleveland would make all of these moves on a whim.

Yeah, they are not all speculative. Its coming from James' guy. Who did say that Cleveland should put the offer together (in different terms). If he spurns them, after his guy says that, look out.

Yeah, they are not all speculative. Its coming from James' guy. Who did say that Cleveland should put the offer together (in different terms). If he spurns them, after his guy says that, look out.

So one of our sales guys here said one of his customers inquired about season tickets, and they are allowing you to sign up today and if Lebron doesnt resign, you can cancel.

If that is true, its HILARIOUS

So one of our sales guys here said one of his customers inquired about season tickets, and they are allowing you to sign up today and if Lebron doesnt resign, you can cancel.

If that is true, its HILARIOUS
The LEBRON Claus

At this point I'd be surprised if he didn't sign with Cleveland.

This is getting rediculous

ESPN Cleveland @ESPNCleveland
Follow

.@TheRealTRizzo with a huge rumor: #Cavs have made an offer to the Timberwolves for Kevin Love. Deal includes Andrew Wiggins.

11:40 a.m.: ESPN Cleveland's Tony Rizzo says the Cavaliers have offered Andrew Wiggins to the Timberwolves for Kevin Love. ESPN's Brian Windhorst, however, says the two teams haven't talked since the draft.

This is getting rediculous

ESPN Cleveland @ESPNCleveland
Follow

.@TheRealTRizzo with a huge rumor: #Cavs have made an offer to the Timberwolves for Kevin Love. Deal includes Andrew Wiggins.

11:40 a.m.: ESPN Cleveland's Tony Rizzo says the Cavaliers have offered Andrew Wiggins to the Timberwolves for Kevin Love. ESPN's Brian Windhorst, however, says the two teams haven't talked since the draft.

If that's true and T-Wolves don't do it they are idiots.

Im not so sure of that. They know that trade will be there waiting. They have to build and do it with multiple picks and players. And the rumor has it, its conditional on Love signing long deal. Which I am sure he will not say unless other prizes are in Cleveland.

Im not so sure of that. They know that trade will be there waiting. They have to build and do it with multiple picks and players. And the rumor has it, its conditional on Love signing long deal. Which I am sure he will not say unless other prizes are in Cleveland.

Love isn't going to Cleveland. You forget that the Timberwolves are the farm team for the Celtics, all of their big stars end up in Boston anyways. :alien:

I'm sort of joking, but Danny Ainge is doing the same thing right now that he did before he acquired KG and Ray Allen in 2007: stockpiling players and draft picks in order to try to get a star. Sadly, Boston is not one of the preferred free agent destinations and the chances of getting one in the draft are small. Going the trade route seems to be the only way to get a top-15 player to the Celtics now.

Riley/Lebron/Rich Paul...3pm Vegas

Tell Pat ur taking your talents to Cold, gray Cleveland

Riley/Lebron/and his agent Paul....3pm Vegas

Tell Pat ur taking your talents to Cold, gray Cleveland

he shouldn't show up. Just send him a copy of Major League.

he shouldn't show up. Just send him a copy of Major League.

I believe Pedro Cerrano might be able to take a break from Allstate commercials and Jobu to be in attendance.

I believe Pedro Cerrano might be able to take a break from Allstate commercials and Jobu to be in attendance.

If he was with State Farm he'd be able to be there in a split second

freaking Hayward was offered the max.

The Jazz offered him $12M a year last October. He wanted $13M and they couldn't work it all out. Now he is offered 4y/$63M and the Jazz have to match that. So they could have had Hayward for 4y/$52M but now have to spend $11M more to keep him around. All this after a mediocre year as well. Classic Jazz ownership right there.

Kinda lame when you think of it this way lol

Cleveland turned huge cap space into Bynum and Jack, and have now given up four first-round picks (Karasev, Zeller, 2 picks) to get it back

Kinda lame when you think of it this way lol

Cleveland turned huge cap space into Bynum and Jack, and have now given up four first-round picks (Karasev, Zeller, 2 picks) to get it back

But if you read through this thread and the NFL thread, this was a no win situation for management based on fans response. Stockpile picks for future talent...Cleveland fans yell that its just another year of stinking. Trade picks for space to get a star...Cleveland fans yell that they mortgage the future.

Sam Amico @SamAmicoFSO 1 minute ago
LeBron expected to announce free-agent choice on lebronjames.com. I'd start refreshing at time of his meeting w Heat (6 pm EST).

Back