What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah...and ordered new clubs.

Range, 36 holes, A little golf channel (playing lessons with Blixt), and THP.

Played 18 with v.man, ATLGolfer and DawgDaddy. We had a lot of fun

That's almost what I was going to say except I played 18 with v.man, ATLGolfer & Miller Time. We had a lot of fun.

Played a late 18 with capt.dru. A little match play competition going on. I got him in the end, but spotting him 8 strokes is tough.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

Played a late 18 with capt.dru. A little match play competition going on. I got him in the end, but spotting him 8 strokes is tough.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

Had fun out there this evening. I was able to turn it around on the back. The front wasnt very pretty. All things considered I think I did pretty good considering I hadnt swung a club in about a month. Look forward to our next match.

Had fun out there this evening. I was able to turn it around on the back. The front wasnt very pretty. All things considered I think I did pretty good considering I hadnt swung a club in about a month. Look forward to our next match.

It will happen soon. Next time no open doors!

9 holes at an outing.

Redone my J40 DPC's.

Took out the PX 6.0 flighted shafts, installed tru temper XP95 shafts, cut those shafts down, and regripped using Lamkin REL 3gen grips baby blue with baby blue ferrules.
Soon will do Red,White,And Blue paint fill should be sharp!

Redone my J40 DPC's.

Took out the PX 6.0 flighted shafts, installed tru temper XP95 shafts, cut those shafts down, and regripped using Lamkin REL 3gen grips baby blue with baby blue ferrules.
Soon will do Red,White,And Blue paint fill should be sharp!

Pictures or you're a big huge liar.

Practiced golf, watched a bit of the 2009 Open on Golf Channel, checked out some THP.

That paint fill is going to have those things looking sharp dude.

I had a lesson today and worked on learning how to control the driver. I had some positive results but still not exactly the ball flight I want to see. This was my 24th lesson in just over 12 months under the guidance of 4 different instructors. I learned/improved more in 2 lessons early on from instructor 2 than I did in the first 5 I took with instructor 1. Then I learned/improved more in 12 lessons from instructor 3 than I did the entire year leading up to those lessons. Now I've learned/improved more in 3 lessons with instructor 4 than I have from the others to date. I hope I can keep this up for some time.

Got my new BiO Cell 4/5 hybrid in today and just slapped on a CP2 midsize grip on it.

Got my Metal-X #7 regriped

Just a bit of THPing today.

Played 18 with my beautiful wife yesterday on our 2nd anniversary.

I was on THP in the morning, then hit the range for a few hours yesterday afternoon. That was it.

200 at the range. Did ok, still a lot heel misses (and worse) but better than the weekend certainly (thankfully).

Had my first ever putting lesson...

Had a good short game session after work today.

Sold some new golf gloves bought in haste that weren't the right size. Money is good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played a round of golf at a new course from the tips at 7000 yards. Course wasn't in the best of conditions.

Played 18.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back