Favorite Logo In Golf

My favorite is the cursive writing of Titleist. It just signifies what they are about while being timeless and classic.

Runner up is the Callaway chevron.

Huge fan of the Oakley "O"

I would be lying if I didn't say the blocked "B" of Bridgestone. Prior to that I was a huge fan of "The Shark" logo.

I would be lying if I didn't say the blocked "B" of Bridgestone. Prior to that I was a huge fan of "The Shark" logo.
That was a close second for me. I envy those of you who are sponsored by them this year.

I like the Titelist cursive, the Callaway Chevron, the SeeMore logo, the Adidas logo.. In short - I think I like them all.

To me, the best logos are ones that convey the name of the brand in a way that cannot be confused. There are two approaches -- spelling the name out and using a symbol.

On the "spell the name" type logo, I think Titelist is the best. It is simple, timeless and just screams the history of golf (and Titelist's linkage to that).

On the "picture" type logo, I don't think there's a better one than Cobra. You look at that, know it is a snake, know that snake is a Cobra.

This post screams for a poll.............

To me, the best logos are ones that convey the name of the brand in a way that cannot be confused. There are two approaches -- spelling the name out and using a symbol.

On the "spell the name" type logo, I think Titelist is the best. It is simple, timeless and just screams the history of golf (and Titelist's linkage to that).

On the "picture" type logo, I don't think there's a better one than Cobra. You look at that, know it is a snake, know that snake is a Cobra.

This post screams for a poll.............

I love how the cobra head covers look with the dangling club indicator. Just like a cobra flicking it's tongue and ready to strike!

Most days its this ...

Some people get it ... and like me, get a laugh out of it ...

I think right now it's the Bridgestone B Logo. Looks good on a hat (still need to get that camo one) and I think what really made me love it was how they almost ghost printed it on their clubs for the J40 line. Wedges are a great example. Understated but mean looking.

0F029C2A-54FB-4612-9191-54DA250E3951_zpsbqfbfrew.jpg

I think Wilson staff and Titleist are my favorites because of how traditional they seem to look.

This one is pretty cool.
piretti_logo_off.gif

I have to go with Wilson love the updated look of the classic logo

The CG from Cleveland, Wilson Staff shield, and Cobra logos may be my favorite. There really is a ton of great ones.

I'm partial to the name plus its a cool understated logo on the back of a club.
bo3b7_gk3yeAWdZQchpYNorseqgT7gTaDnfZRxrG7VNRlV9a2gtFrkIV5YYBbmw6vWU=w300
wilson-staff-c-100-iron-690_t640.jpg

And the old TP logo from TMAg. It reminds me of the Corvette emblem. I wish they would still use this on their irons.
TP.png

I've always liked the puma monoline logo ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405020870.717082.jpg

No clue if it's been said, but while I'm not crazy about the new Adams logo, I love just their "A" logo.

910AC2B9-06CF-49A8-AD70-1E941BA72CFB_zpsttljddii.jpg

No clue if it's been said, but while I'm not crazy about the new Adams logo, I love just their "A" logo.

910AC2B9-06CF-49A8-AD70-1E941BA72CFB_zpsttljddii.jpg

I love this logo and can't wait til they offer up some hats with this on the crown to the general public.

For me its the cobra logo and the titleist vokey wedges (so top gun)

titleist-vokey-spin-milled-wedge_1.jpg

Cobra_Golf_Logo.jpg

oh and the amp cell logo is pretty good! see it

blaironealcalendar2_600.jpg

Blair-ONeal1.jpg

Not sure why... I just like it (even if it looks like an ear).

images

Now I can't unsee it.

I am bias towards the Cobra logo. Snake is coiled up and ready to strike!

sg_logo.png

That just looks so cool to me...

Not seen it mentioned but I really like the scratch logo, not just the logo but the understated look of their wedges in general

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chase54.jpg

:D

Back