Contest - TaylorMade SLDR S Driver

Entry #3
I want to win an SLDR S because I've never liked vowels. Wh nds thm.
#distanceforeveryone

I would love to Have the SLDR S in the bag because Lofting Up works! Thanks Taylormade and THP!
#DistanceForEveryone

Entry #2 for me! I'd love to compare SLDR S head to head against my Bertha and see who comes out on top! Plus I have no TaylorMade in my bag at the moment, and that deserves to change!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Entry #3 - the SLDR S is really a beauty of a club aesthetically. I'd love the chance to see firsthand if the performance matches the looks!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Entry #2 - I cracked the face of my driver at the range last night :-(

Day 3.

I recently took out my gap wedge to put in a 5w. Who needs a 3w or 5w if the driver goes that much further? I can add TWO wedges to my bag with the SLDR!

I want to win the SLDR S because it would be a game changer!!

Third day, third entry:

I'd like to win the Taylormade SLDR S because I want that low and forward center of gravity, and then loft up!

~Rock

3rd entry:

I've witnessed how long the SLDR is from watching my golf buddy smack bombs with it. IT'S MY TURN!

Entry#3 Let me count the ways I would smash this driver :) Someone (I hope me) is getting a real gem here. This feels like the days leading up to Christmas haha. Anyway sign me up a third time.

#3 let's see what lofting up will do for me!!

I want to win the SLDR S driver, so I can see what all the hype is about. Can it really make me take my Callaway out of my bag? Let's find out!

Entry #3. I want to win this driver to get a taste of that Taylormade distance!

I like the LESS SPIN concept. Mabye Gulbis and Gretzkyesque type chicks will dig me if/when I start gaming this.

What a fantastic opportunity thank you so much for sharing the love with the community!

I'd loved to put the SLDR S in the bag because I believe a lower and more forward center of gravity will maximize my distance and keep my all in (or closer to) the fairway!

I want to game the new SLDR S because I want more distance no matter how fast I swing.

Day 3 entry
After my lesson, it's imperative that I #LoftUp, and the SLDR line is designed to do just that!

Fact: Thursday is a great day to enter to win a SLDR. Hoping to see this in my bag

They say Distance makes the heart grow fonder. Well, I am pretty fond of golf so it is only natural that the two go together. I would still love to win the SLDR driver.

I want the SLDR S driver in my bag because I love to tinker with my drivers. This is a perfect opportunity to do that! Thanks again THP and Taylor Made for for the opportunity!

I'd love to win this guy and a driver that can outperform anything else I have in the stable.

I'd like to see long high straight drives. The SLDR S should do it. How about Lofting Up from 9* to 12*? lets eat some fairways!

Back