The Official 2013-2014 NBA Thread

To be more precise, no less than five police officers at LeBron James home. They were told to expect a 3:30 ET announcement.

Looks like something maybe possibly at 3:30, wonder if its Lebrons mommy or just the straight up update to his site

And website is down

Website back up. BTW his site is confusing

Hahaha cavs just trolled cavs fans. The 330 announcement was the official signing of Kyrie

3:30 where? Akron, Vegas, Brazil?

Hahaha cavs just trolled cavs fans. The 330 announcement was the official signing of Kyrie
Who knows this is hilarious. ..police saying 330 which conveniently matches area code. USA Today says announcement not happening for awhile

Who knows this is hilarious. ..police saying 330 which conveniently matches area code. USA Today says announcement not happening for awhile

I'm done listening to anything from a "source"

I'm done listening to anything from a "source"
I'm going to my lesson in 20. I'll see if my pro has any info for me lol

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405021453.230129.jpgbest info we've gotten so far

What would be funny if it's Kevin Love and not Lebron.

I'm hitching my wagon to Chris Sheridan. After he tore Colin the Douche apart this morning I'm all for him being right from the get to.

I'm starting hope he says he is going to be playing in Sacramento

I'm taking my talents to...Souf America (to watch the World Cup), then maybe the Souf Pole, then finally somewhere Souf of Canada.

#LebronWatch2014

aqamu6as.jpg

That looks way too nice weather wise to be Ohio :D

I just wish Lebron would get on with it he is cloging up the works with the Decison part 2

Ya know, maybe some stupid show on espn with Jim Gray isn't such a bad idea after all

Ya know, maybe some stupid show on espn with Jim Gray isn't such a bad idea after all

At least he had a dead line then rather than draging it out

Back