You can't make this stuff up

Speedliner

Reaction score
Handicap
This guy is a true piece of $hit. Seems like this young lady is a hell of a shot. Don't think i'd go out of my way to piss her off like that.

Wow . What a scumbag. This poor girl is already being targeted why do this to her. So wrong on so many levels

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Lol, what a tool.

I edited my post because it was inappropriate for this thread. Sorry OP.

Last edited:
I am going to stay out of this for the most part, but what defines a "beautiful" animal.

So someone poses with a deer or gator or something its ok..? I dont get it

Bingo....

I am going to stay out of this for the most part, but what defines a "beautiful" animal.

this guy better not win election.

What's good for may no be good for you, no biggie, I think most animals are beautiful and I'd much rather see pictures of them alive than dead but that's me, if you don't feel that way t's fine with me like what you like.

this guy better not win election.
I'm not sure he's actually running. The article mentions he didn't qualify for the ballot.

That guy is a definite scumbag. As for her, I have nothing against her other than the fact that I'm not a fan of hunting for "sport". Not just exotic animals but animals in general. I understand the hunting for "necessity and food" but I just can't get my head around shooting a defenseless animal just because it was there. Not my thing.

Lions are scary. Val Kilmer only does documentaries right?

I had a long winded write up to post, but I thought better of it. Plain and simple, he's a piece of shite.

That guy is a moron and so are the people saying publicly they would like to see her dead. Was it shot legally? I'm sure it was, on top of that it was shot with a bow. That's even more impressive.

That guy is a moron and so are the people saying publicly they would like to see her dead. Was it shot legally? I'm sure it was, on top of that it was shot with a bow. That's even more impressive.
Not really.........you can walk right up to them on safari's. Watch Blu's video he posted. Nothing impressive about it. The guy in question tho is definitely a pos lol

Not really.........you can walk right up to them on safari's. Watch Blu's video he posted. Nothing impressive about it. The guy in question tho is definitely a pos lol

you can in the thing that Joe posted. But does that mean that it's like that everywhere in Africa? I can walk up to deer on the golf course, or I can sit in a tree and wait for one.

you can in the thing that Joe posted. But does that mean that it's like that everywhere in Africa? I can walk up to deer on the golf course, or I can sit in a tree and wait for one.
I'll agree, still doesn't do it for me tho. Not impressed

I'll agree, still doesn't do it for me tho. Not impressed

doesn't for me either, I'm not a hunter. I've been checking out this guys twitter page, he is 1000000000000% a POS.

Do you want to go take a selfie with a lion? You and I should go on a lion-selfie adventure.

It's all perspective. One guys post pictures of of lions be lazy on a safari. Is that how she shot it, Idk I wasn't there. But there are 550-700 humans attacked by lions a year on average. So just because one person shows one picture doesn't mean that is how it always is.

doesn't for me either, I'm not a hunter. I've been checking out this guys twitter page, he is 1000000000000% a POS.
Haha I can't even imagine. What goes through some peoples head is crazy. What a creep

It's all perspective. One guys post pictures of of lions be lazy on a safari. Is that how she shot it, Idk I wasn't there. But there are 550-700 humans attacked by lions a year on average. So just because one person shows one picture doesn't mean that is how it always is.
Like I said to ddec, I'll agree. Doesn't impress me at all but back to the topic at hand. SUPER CREEP!!

Like I said to ddec, I'll agree. Doesn't impress me at all but back to the topic at hand. SUPER CREEP!!
Most definitely a creep, its crazy what some people will do for a little fame.

Back