You can't make this stuff up

I think they're both jack a**es but not worth getting worked up over. I would never in a million years go hunting, just not my thing. I don't really know why she has to post all the pictures and what not but I just choose to not view them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you want to go take a selfie with a lion? You and I should go on a lion-selfie adventure.

you foot the bill and I'm there.

I think they're both jack a**es but not worth getting worked up over. I would never in a million years go hunting, just not my thing. I don't really know why he has to post all the pictures and what not but I just choose to not view them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that's essentially me too. I saw the story about her last week maybe on Yahoo. Saw a picture of her with a lion and just clicked over it. Thought nothing of it. Still don't think anything of it.

Hahaha!!
utyhura5.jpg

I won't even get in to the guy that posted the reward for nudes that's self explanatory.

However most of these big game hunts and safaris are a joke as illustrated by blugold's article.

I would love to see some of these people quail or pheasant hunt. Hitting an elephant or rhino at 600 yards is pretty tough stuff with a high powered rifle.

you can in the thing that Joe posted. But does that mean that it's like that everywhere in Africa? I can walk up to deer on the golf course, or I can sit in a tree and wait for one.

High power hunting is a joke in itself. There's nothing impressive about sitting there waiting for an animal to pass with 400-700 yards so you can kill it.

what a dirty old man

That guy is a definite scumbag. As for her, I have nothing against her other than the fact that I'm not a fan of hunting for "sport". Not just exotic animals but animals in general. I understand the hunting for "necessity and food" but I just can't get my head around shooting a defenseless animal just because it was there. Not my thing.

First off I don't hunt nor fish, not my thing. But what's the difference between this and people who catch and release fish?

I don't much respect for politicians and their dirty ways of doing business. As an example, my profession is to enforce rules/laws that politicians create. By professional standards/laws, I can not be influenced by money/gifts/kickbacks,etc... I agree with this because it keeps my profession above board. But the people (Politicians) who CREATE the laws are influenced on a daily basis by monetary gain, gifts, trips, "Campaign donations", etc... There is example after example how politicians decisions are influenced by these acts. I just do not understand this part of our system.

But what's the difference between this and people who catch and release fish?
You don't release a dead lion back into the wild. Pretty much because it's well ... dead.

I'm all for hunting and fishing non-threatened species for food. I disagree completely with trophy hunting. You want to hunt threatened species? Buy an expensive camera and take a great photo, frame it and put it on your wall. It'll save on taxidermy costs too.

I'm not going to argue about what she hunts as every hunt she has been on is legal to my knowledge. I will say that I saw one of the pictures she posted that I thought might be in poor taste, but the criticism she has received is ridiculous. To the point of this thread...what this guy is doing is even more ridiculous. It seems more people are upset at her perfectly legal hunting hobby than are upset at what this guy is doing.

I guess we are just used to it.

High power hunting is a joke in itself. There's nothing impressive about sitting there waiting for an animal to pass with 400-700 yards so you can kill it.

Than dont do it! However, my son (now 8) and I have spent countless hours on stand with rifles. There is no better feeling in the world than seeing his reaction when he harvests a deer. Those are memories that we will have forever. My son can teach plenty adults about respect for animals and the outdoors. And when I hunt alone I bow hunt.

Capitalism: God's way of determining who is smart and who is poor!

Than dont do it! However, my son (now 8) and I have spent countless hours on stand with rifles. There is no better feeling in the world than seeing his reaction when he harvests a deer. Those are memories that we will have forever. My son can teach plenty adults about respect for animals and the outdoors. And when I hunt alone I bow hunt.

It's great you and your son hunt. I honestly believe that firearm safety learned at an early age is extremely vital especially this day in age.

That guy is a moron and so are the people saying publicly they would like to see her dead. Was it shot legally? I'm sure it was, on top of that it was shot with a bow. That's even more impressive.

At one point it was legal to make black people sit on the back of the bus. Just because it's legal doesn't mean it's right.

I don't much respect for politicians and their dirty ways of doing business. As an example, my profession is to enforce rules/laws that politicians create. By professional standards/laws, I can not be influenced by money/gifts/kickbacks,etc... I agree with this because it keeps my profession above board. But the people (Politicians) who CREATE the laws are influenced on a daily basis by monetary gain, gifts, trips, "Campaign donations", etc... There is example after example how politicians decisions are influenced by these acts. I just do not understand this part of our system.

This is the only true problem in America today.

Whatever your persuasion, left or right, it's irrelevant. NOTHING will ever get done until we take the incentive of money out of politics.

So if your cause is climate change, gun rights, or anything in between, don't expect progress until that happens. We are run by the lobbyists and the corporations that can afford them. Nothing more, nothing less. We literally live in a plutocracy.

"Harvesting" a deer. lol... like it's corn

I bet that lion went to a tribe that ate off it for days. Hunters donate millions of pounds of venison a year and we still have people starving. You think they would turn down a meal because someone killed that deer with a rifle? Damn liberals!

"Harvesting" a deer. lol... like it's corn

Because if I said killing then some pc liberal will get their panties in a bunch. This country is a joke!

I bet that lion went to a tribe that ate off it for days. Hunters donate millions of pounds of venison a year and we still have people starving. You think they would turn down a meal because someone killed that deer with a rifle? Damn liberals!

Maybe you should take your political views to the debate thread and we can have a discussion.

At one point it was legal to make black people sit on the back of the bus. Just because it's legal doesn't mean it's right.
I'll leave this one be, political debates never end well.

This thread is hilarious.

Damn liberals. Always against whatever I am for.

Regardless, that politician in Virginia is a dirt bag

Edit: don't wanna go there.

Blu is back on track, what this guy is doing is just plain wrong despite what any of us think of her hunting adventures.

Last edited:
Edit: don't wanna go there.

Blu is back on track, what this guy is doing is just plain wrong despite what any of us think of her hunting adventures.

If he said he said, "I'm sure this girl has naked pics" it would be a little icky. The fact that he is offering a reward is despicable.

This thread is hilarious.

Damn liberals. Always against whatever I am for.

Well someone has to be right about something in this country. If we left it up to you conservatives we'd all be asking our bosses for permission every time we want to go to the bathroom and our children would start working in coal mines at age 12.

Back