Contest - TaylorMade SLDR S Driver

I want to win it to see if it can kick my amp cell out of the bag. So nothing can

I want to win so this old fart will have something long off the tee besides being long in the tooth. Plus the SLDR S looks really cool!

I WANT THIS DRIVER!! I need to #loftup for #distanceforall

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Entry #3 - I want to win it because the technology is awesome!

I want to play the SLDR because it performs great and the 57 gram stock shaft is a winner.

I need a new DRIVER!!! oh and I Love TM stuff (current driver is showing its age)

Day 4 entry
Had a chance to swing the SLDR at LIITA, and would love to have it in the bag!

Can it make my spin rate drop? Than I want this. I'm tired of seeing +4000 driver spin rates.

Another day, another entry for this beauty of a driver! Love to win SLDR S!

I want an SLDR S. My current SLDR has lost its new driver smell

Entering again for more distance.

This SLDR S driver deserves a chance in my bag....

I want to win because this club deserves to be in Tyno's bag.

Entry # 3

I want to win the SLDR because it looks sweet.

I want to put the SLDR S driver in my bag for high launch and low spin tee shots.

I want an SLDR S. My current SLDR has lost its new driver smell

IF it's looking for a new home, I think I may know a guy who doesnt much care how his clubs smell.

I would love love love to win the SLDR S. You know that area in the middle of the golf hole where the short grass is? Thats where I want to go with this thing.

Entry #3

Chicks dig the long ball, and if I were to win the SLDR S, I could add distance and style to my game!

Entry 2:
I want the the SLDR S because this could be one golf club I get where my wife can't actually get angry about me owning.

I want to win the SLDR S driver because I usually love TaylorMade products, but I gave up on their drivers after I put the R1 in my bag mainly cause I couldn't hit it. From what I hear, the SLDR S is more geared towards a player like me, so I'd love to put TM back in my bag.

Entry #3

Lofting Up has to work doesn't it? Need some Taylormade SLDR Love!

I'd like to win because the sldr is a awesome driver, would look great in the bag

thanks THP and Taylormade for the chance

Entry #4 : I want to win the TaylorMade SLDR S to help add some distance and style points on the course.

I want to win the TaylorMade SLDR S driver because.....I'd make folks think twice about mocking the Yoda head cover

Day 4 entry:

I want to win the Taylormade SLDR S because it's a fairway finder, and I love finding the fairway.

Back