Contest - Callaway Commemorative Open Championship Coins

Entry No. 2

I enjoy The Open as it can always throw a surprise result due to the changing conditions

It would be great to win a little piece of commemorative memorabilia for an event as prestigious as this

Golf the way Mother Nature intended it to be played.

I really enjoy the Open championship because hearing the commentators and golfers from that side of the Atlantic and hearing how and why they got into golf or loved golf. Their back stories are usually a bit different than those we hear in America, but still have the underlying passion for this amazing game! Plus the accents are amazing to listen to!

The Open Championship requires ball control and a creativity not found at the other majors.

My first entry!

The Open is my favorite major of them all. I love links courses, and I love the many links to the roots of the game, through both the courses and the champions throughout the years. Can't wait for next weekend!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Second entry. I'm really excited to see what Phil can do defending his title this year. I also think GMac's game is shaping up at the right time after his win in Paris last week, and I've always thought he should be a perennial contender here since he grew up on a links course.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Peter Alliss

Day 2

I enjoy the Open as it harkens back to the beginnings of golf.

Love The Open because of the awesomeness of the courses they play!

I love The Open because it is so different from anything else the players experience on tour.

To me the open brings on a different type of challenging golf

Entry 2... The Open Championship brings together all the best players on a stage unlike no other. Bringing a game back to the home of golf which is full of traditions.

Second entry
This would make such a sweet addition to my ball marker collection. I can place it right next to my US Open Championship one!

Entry #2 - I really want to win these because I have no commemorative markers in my collection ATM.

Entry #2

I enjoy the Open because of the fast fairways.

I love the Open Championship because I can watch the final round over breakfast!!

I love the open because it forces you to think strategy instead of just pulling driver on every hole. Something the rest of us should do more often.

I love the links style play of the Open Championship.

As usual, I'm pulling for Phil in the Open, but he still has some work to do it appears...........

Entry 2:
I don't really have a large collection of markers/coins but this would be a nice start!

I enjoy the Open Championship because I like watching the majors and love the different look of the Open course compared to the other majors.

I enjoy the Open Championship because it's an exciting different type of golf and major week is always more fun

Day 2: I love the Open because thinking through the course is usually the key.

I love watching the Open Championship to see what cagey veteran is going to make a run at the Claret Jug.

I enjoy the open championship because it is the roots of golf, I envision early golf being played on the links!

Thanks THP and Callaway!

Back