50 holes in two days.....too much?

If your body tells you it is then don't push it but i have played 54 holes in a weekend a few times with few issues

I played 90 holes in 3 days in June and it wasn't too bad. I did take a fees days off to rest the body though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know a couple THPers who've played 50 in a day

I don't think I understand the question.

Yes, if your back says so... I've played 72 in two days. Two of the best days of my life.

Never enough. We played 10 rounds in 8 days with walking 36 on back to back days and my only regret is we didn't play more!

frequently will have 72 hole weekends...and that is just Sat./Sun. if you include Friday, we generally play 91 holes Friday to Sunday, unless there are tournaments then we dont play as much...

early season it is hard, but mid season all is good and love it!!!

I can go 36/18 pretty easy walking (I prefer not to ride). I'm only 41 and have pretty good fitness though. Last weekend we did 36/18/18.

I find it easier on your body if you walk.

I really thinks it depends on if it's for fun or in a competition. Our club championship is 27 holes a day for two days and it you get mentally fatigue by the end of it. I think if you're just playing a lot of golf in a couples days it's not as hard.

Back