What are you snacking on?

Pistachios

Salad :)

Mr. Goodbars

Cinnamon Roll

Man that sounds good! Icing? Warmed up? Milk?

Of course, it wouldn't be a cinnamon roll without all that cream cheese icing, YUM!! Warmed up? Yup!! But no milk. Costco makes cinnamon rolls MUCH BETTER than Cinnabon haa haa :good: Buying from Costco means I've got a few left over for later hee hee :D

I just shared a mini pizza with the Basset Hounds.

All this junk food can not be good for them. Lulu needs to lose 5 pounds according to the vet.

All this junk food can not be good for them. Lulu needs to lose 5 pounds according to the vet.

Gasman - When I say share - I mean they each get one bite. I rarely eat lunch at work. I usually have breakfast so they get a bite of eggs or English muffin. They are big boys, but they're not fat.

I'm having a small sack of Fritos.

Dang, they're good.

I'm having a small sack of Fritos.

Dang, they're good.

I like the fritos honey bbq twists. They are great but they give me really bad breath.

mmmmm Fritos are good and Funyons too but both do give ya butt breath.

A blueberry muffin

Gasman - When I say share - I mean they each get one bite. I rarely eat lunch at work. I usually have breakfast so they get a bite of eggs or English muffin. They are big boys, but they're not fat.

It makes no sense to me. Ive never given Lu table scraps, she rarely gets treats but she is still 5 pounds over. She looks healthy to me. Her dad was 90 pounds and her mom 70, she is at 59.

It makes no sense to me. Ive never given Lu table scraps, she rarely gets treats but she is still 5 pounds over. She looks healthy to me. Her dad was 90 pounds and her mom 70, she is at 59.

Perhaps your vet is worried she'll gain more over the years. She's only 2 - isn't she?

Gummi worms...my faves are the red and clear ones

They're big boned. :D

Almonds

Isn't that what people say about big girls? And big boys are husky?

Plus it’s how Cartman from South Park likes to describe himself. :D

Fried banana chips from the cuban bakery since I'm done with my pedicure and just walking around town! Love days off during the work week!! :love:

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Back