The Official 2013-2014 NBA Thread

Make it happen, Morey!

14649015063_f3f3662e81_z.jpg

Absolutely. He had this huge conjured sign and trade worked out and you could tell he put some thought into it.

Assuming Lebron gets max which eh will, Cleveland is right up against cap

They dont have many players on roster at all, Haywood could go in a trade and free up $2M, which would mean to get a Bosh they would need to part with 1 of Bennett/Thompson/Waiters to free up another $5ish

Then again they can just go over like the Nets do lol

It would stink to give up Wiggins, but love is a beast

He made the Wolves tolerable to watch. They need a complete rebuild bad and Wiggins would need to be part of that deal.

He made the Wolves tolerable to watch. They need a complete rebuild bad and Wiggins would need to be part of that deal.

I'll give you Waiters and a bucket of ice that wont melt in the summer

They dont have many players on roster at all, Haywood could go in a trade and free up $2M, which would mean to get a Bosh they would need to part with 1 of Bennett/Thompson/Waiters to free up another $5ish

maybe a hometown discount to free up some $$?

Cap wise, its a rough place right now with that max deal filling out the roster, but assuming its kept as is, not a lot needs to be done, assuming Wiggins is as expected. Young guys that could grow as well.

Maybe your first and second rounder in the THP Fantasy Football draft and we have a deal.

Maybe your first and second rounder in the THP Fantasy Football draft and we have a deal.

You might want to stipulate that you get to make the picks...Other homergrown Dean goes with Maurice Clarett and Johnny Football.

You're a hard bargainer! I'll have my people call your people.

Cleveland is now a 6-1 favorite to win the championship this year. Settle down now Vegas...

Please!!!

ibmgh5WVpHKu6g.gif

Interesting that LA jumped ahead of Philly here, since the Philly deal was supposedly done.

Wonder what picks LAL would be getting.

Lin averaged 12.5 points in only 29 minutes per game, I thought he was WAY worse than that, not too shabby and contract expires after 1 year

Lin averaged 12.5 points in only 29 minutes per game, I thought he was WAY worse than that, not too shabby and contract expires after 1 year

Likely the 1st rounder from the Asik trade. Houston has all of their picks for the future and LAL has the cap room.

Mike D'Antoni loves him some Lin

Interesting that LA jumped ahead of Philly here, since the Philly deal was supposedly done.

I was thinking that and maybe LA's asking price is less. Perhaps Philly wanted the NOP pick, but LAL will take a HOU first rounder instead? I really don't know, but I am happy to see what the next few days have in store. What Morey has been able to do with that roster over the last 20 months is amazing.

I really don't care about basketball or the whole free agent saga, although it's been eating up radio time on my commute, but I have to say as an outsider that the article was really well written and will surely sway a fair number of casual "fans" to LeBron James' corner. Just a great piece of PR.

Back