New Hacker in Lake Oconee Ga.

I dont live here but my wifes family owns a home here and we come down off and on. 3 times in the last yr.

I dont live here but my wifes family owns a home here and we come down off and on. 3 times in the last yr.

Nice! We'll have to get some folks together next time y'all are down and tee it up.

I am always happy to tee it whenever and wherever.

New Hacker in Lake Oconee Ga.

Welcome to THP

Welcome! I'm right up the road in Augusta, and play around here pretty frequently with a regular 2 or 3. If you'd ever like to come lose some balls in the trees on Fort Gordon with us, drop me a line!

Welcome to THP!! Thanks for joining us.

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP

Welcome! Have fun

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Welcome to THP Jerkies!

:welcome: glad to have you aboard. Harbor Club is a solid track and I know you will enjoy it. I have played it multiple times over the year and have never had any problems with the maintenance of the course, it is always well kept. I haven't been over this year but ask the guys in the pro shop how it is looking they are always pretty straight up on their assessments. Cuscowilla is a great track to play too if you have not played it. It is a tough layout and will be a true test.

I have played the Fort Gordon courses that twentytmonk recommended above and think you might enjoy playing there two, it is a hidden gem and a Robert Trent Jones design so check out GolfNow and see if you can get a deal on a tee time.

Enjoy your rounds and let us know what you think of the courses.

We drive right through Augusta coming and going. I definitely will keep that in mind.

Thanks Dawgdaddy! I wanted to play Cuscowilla but I believe that they are redoing the greens and are closed right now. I will check again because that was my 1st choice of courses to play this week. Im hoping to sneak in another round after tomorrow so I will check to see what's up with it.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP

Harbor club was a great time. Course was in good shape and the staff service was outstanding. Georgia heat took its toll on me and my swing but I will definitely be back there again. Looking forward to playing another club on Monday. This time I hope I play earlier than 1pm in a Georgia July.

Back