Do you have any club duplicates?

I now have 2 versions of the odyssey #9 HT if that counts.

I ran across some X Forged wedges on closeout at a great price so I grabbed a couple of them in the same specs as my gamers.

I mean like, an older club or perhaps one that may be hard to replace one day so you have 2 of them? Or perhaps just as a backup because procuring one would take too long...

I still have several wedges and two sets of irons with old grooves so when I finally fed up with the new grooves, I can go back.

I am having a tough time withe the Buy it Now button on a replica putter. For the most part, putters seem indestructible. I am also very careful about always retrieving it on holes. So it would just sit in the garage as a reminder of the money wasted I fear. I love the putter and you guys are great enablers. I still have a replica 3-wood coming in the mail that I thought was irreplaceable. My 7 year old putter only took 4 days of searching to find on ebay so perhaps it will be always be there if I need it..

I have no duplicates. I do have multiple putters and a couple of 3 woods, but different brands.

Yeah I have one duplicate club. an a12 OS 4 hybrid. There was a mix up with an eBay sale and he sent me the wrong club. But for some reason when I offered to ship the 4 back he told me to keep it, and sent the 2 hybrid that I bought.

So... anyone want it?

Yeah I have one duplicate club. an a12 OS 4 hybrid. There was a mix up with an eBay sale and he sent me the wrong club. But for some reason when I offered to ship the 4 back he told me to keep it, and sent the 2 hybrid that I bought.

So... anyone want it?

No thanks but very generous! ;-)

I do have duplicates of old 588 RTG wedges of various lofts. Also, close but not the same, I have a white 9.5° Encore ZL and a red one at 8.5°.

So... anyone want it?
No thanks bro. You should donate it to first tee or goodwill. That's what I do with some new, old stock equipment. If you look at overstock or second swing they carry a ton of aftermarket equipment.....brand new you won't find on ebay.

Back