Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

Welcome guys, some good peeps up that way ^^^^^^

Just wondering if there will be another Ohio gathering to play this summer/fall? I had to miss the last one and would like to meet up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would have to say yes there will be I know one will be up northeast in October

If you have a date in mind find a course and feel free to arrange it.

I know that some guys are quite busy with the MC in 2 weeks and will take a weekend or two off from being away from family.

Just wondering if there will be another Ohio gathering to play this summer/fall? I had to miss the last one and would like to meet up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They is an unofficial gathering in October in Hubbard OH. Check the golf section of the forum for the thread (can't link on my phone).

I'm always down for a round or 2

They is an unofficial gathering in October in Hubbard OH. Check the golf section of the forum for the thread (can't link on my phone).

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...hering-Pine-Lakes-Golf-Club-Hubbard-OH/page10 This one- I'm excited about it! I'm new to the site and the first thing I stumble upon is a get together at a course I grew up about 10-15 minutes away from (played countless times) and now live about an hour away from. I've never had an easier time committing to a golf event, when I told the fiance I was playing she even looked at me like I was stupid for feeling the need to ask permission. If you're able to make it, don't hesitate. A fun course, well maintained, and top notch staff. Plus, conveniently located close to a couple major interstate interchanges so it's super easy to get to from anywhere with multiple affordable hotel options within a short drive and stuff to do afterwards equally as close. I recommend highly, without ever even having played with any of the guys involved.

Just out of curiosity, is there anyone here in the Northeast Ohio (specifically Akron/ Canton- Cleveland areas) who is available during the week morning/ early afternoons? I keep a funny schedule, and a lot of my free time for golf ends up being during the week until around 6:00 p.m. Which works out great as this is when a lot of courses run specials and most of GolfNow's hot deals fall inside this timeframe, but makes it tough to find playing partners.

Just out of curiosity, is there anyone here in the Northeast Ohio (specifically Akron/ Canton- Cleveland areas) who is available during the week morning/ early afternoons? I keep a funny schedule, and a lot of my free time for golf ends up being during the week until around 6:00 p.m. Which works out great as this is when a lot of courses run specials and most of GolfNow's hot deals fall inside this timeframe, but makes it tough to find playing partners.
I wish I was

I'm playing General Burnside Island State park tomorrow w/my uncle should be a good time

Ohio, Indiana people anyone be interested in coming up this way and playing 36 on a Saturday early in August?

Ohio, Indiana people anyone be interested in coming up this way and playing 36 on a Saturday early in August?
Depending on which weekend, I am game.

I'm during the days over the summer, so I am generally available. Send me a PM when you want to go!

I'm thinking about heading to Seven Hills in Hartville Friday to play 18 (never played before. Heard it's nice, want to find out for myself). I am thinking around 10-11-ish, but I'm free all day and can go anytime (first unofficial day of vacation, but I'd prefer to be done by 5, though. Gotta take the lady out for some dinner and drinks afterwards). I prefer to walk, but don't mind ponying up for a cart if someone is anti-walking. If anyone is able to join me, feel free to contact me in this thread or however else you'd like. Otherwise, I'll probably just go out alone and check it out. If anyone has any info to let me in on there (good/ bad feedback, how to play the course, holes to really pay attention to, etc.), please let me know. I like to really take in a new course and appreciate any info anyone can provide before hand to enhance my enjoyment (or prepare me for a letdown, whatever the case may be).

Haven't played that one before. Let us know how it turns out

Haven't played that one before. Let us know how it turns out

Will do. I've heard good things, both course/ conditions-wise and price-wise. I'll be sure to report back on the course (and promise to not be biased against the course if I'm hacking it around and can't hit water from a boat that day!)

Looking to set something up for the 9th of August in the Dayton area anyone interested?

Anyone interested in playing next weekend?

Ohio, indiana, Kentucky Area chat thread

Ohio, indiana, Kentucky Area chat thread

Sure come on over

I'm pondering this as I know you have a bag full of goodies to hit, any place in mind?

West side possibly?

I'm pondering this as I know you have a bag full of goodies to hit, any place in mind?

West side possibly?

Bumping so you see this again MD and for anyone else interested in playing sat or sun

Sunday? I think all of my siblings are moving on sat lol

Back