What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the DFW gathering the one TBD invited me to?
I Soooo wish I could have went to that!

Finally get to post something in here. It's been a while. Stopped at Golf Galaxy to talk to my instructor and buy a box of USA e6s; and then filmed my #IceBucketChallenge.

....and now I'm wishing I was in the DFW area with a whole bunch of THP Rock Stars that I consider friends.

Would love to have seen you down here. Get that hand better and then maybe we can meet up in southern Missouri.

Played 9 with the soon to be father in law. Both played pretty bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I played 18 holes and shot 77.
Then grabbed a small bucket and worked on the long irons. (my weakness)

Played with my 3 brothers today which we rarely get to do nowadays. Shot 84. Closest brother shot 93.

Took my Sligo pants in to get them hemmed. Now pondering a round for tomorrow.

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Played 18, shot 84 which is about average for me. Really frustrated though with the driver and putter. The driver keeps leaking on me and I had 4 3-putts, arggghhh.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Played 36 holes with the DFW Crew!

Played 36 with the DFW crew and a few of the Houston crew.

Hit some range balls and played 18. It was hot out there

I played 9 with my son.

Practiced putting to find an optimum weight set up for my new Odyssey Tank Cruiser #1. Settled at 15 grams in grip and 20 gram weights in head. I am having distance control issues. Too many putts short. It may be I am not used to the insert.

36 with THP'ers, awesome day.

Booked a tee time for tomorrow morning while on vaca and bought a dozen Nike RZN green to try

Went for a short game session and THPed.

Ordered my 3w, completed my interview with Fujikura for the contest I won and did some THPing

THPed, bought and sold a SeeMore, paid on my balance due for the Bridgestone Championship

Little putting and chipping practice.

Played a few holes and practiced putting

crushed a large bucket of balls at the range and had a good striking day! Found out that I most likely need my clubs bent down as I really felt like I had to have my hands lower and toe up a bit at address...(my clubs are standard) hitting this way I was really living on the sweetspot with a nice draw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back