Best In Chow - Poutine

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This is on the Cooking Channel right now. Two Canadian chefs from local restaurants in Calgary

http://www.cookingchanneltv.com/shows/best-in-chow/200/poutine-wars-calgary.html

Cris travels to Calgary, Alberta on a quest to find the best poutine in the city. Will it be the Montreal Smoked Meat Poutine from Alberta King of Subs, the Galvaude Poutine from Laurier Lounge, or the Lobster Poutine from Brava Bistro? Tune in to find out who will win the battle of Poutine Wars Calgary!

We just picked up some cheese curds over in Wisconsin today. Told my wife we should make some home-made poutine. She didn't seem quite as excited as I am.

Squeaky curds?!!!

I call on a few cheese plants and when I am there on Fridays I get the freshest curds possible, before they've been refrigerated. It's amazing.

We just picked up some cheese curds over in Wisconsin today. Told my wife we should make some home-made poutine. She didn't seem quite as excited as I am.

Nothing better.

Just added the show to the DVR!!!

I caught that episode a couple nights ago and thought of our THP poutine lovers.

Back