2014 John Deere Classic - [SPOILERS]

Nice 4 by Stricker on 14. I hit my ball up in that stuff the last time I played there and ended up with an 8.

Yeah I told my wife while we were watching that, that I have been up there before to lol. To bad I didn't have all those people to help me find my ball.

But it looks like Brian Harman will be taking home this tournament now. He has just been playing amazing this weekend.
Nice 4 by Stricker on 14. I hit my ball up in that stuff the last time I played there and ended up with an 8.

Love seeing professionals playing counterbalanced putters.

Seeing him stand over that 3 footer with the pressure on I couldn't help but think of Harry's comments about The Grandaddy. Nice confident stroke and make for Harman.

Harm an wrapping this up it looks like. What a great tournament he played.

JM

Nice to see Brian win

Fantastic win for Harman. Well earned and deserved.

oh this is a good week, I am goign to gain a few positions

Solid win for Harman. Is this the first PGA Tour win for the Jetspeed?

Guess my random pick paid off this week. Didn't help most my players missed the cut

2,7,7,11 for me

Another first time winner this year! Man, Harmon was just solid closer for this event--kept putting up birdies with the lead.

This looks to be the year of the first time winner

Had a blast yesterday, first time at a PGA tournament and man can those guys play. Started on between 7 and 8 watching the tee shots on 7 and the approaches into 8 after awhile we moved to between 15 and 17 to watch the approaches into both of those holes. Ended up on 18 right where just about everyones drives were landing to watch them hit into 18. Might have to make this a yearly thing.

Saw a WITB for Brian Harman and was surprised to see him using a TM JetSpeed Drive and 3-Wood.
Not a model TM puts much advertising into.

Watching the John Deere, I couldn't help thinking, "Look - JT is winning the John Deere!"

Back