Contest #1 - 2014 #TheGrandaddy - The Event Of A Lifetime

Awesome news, can't wait for Monday.

Played Match Play with some buddies today. Ended up winning 2-1 at the end. Had a good run on the front 9 and the back nine was tough, going need to play better on the back and finish strong. Great format though, definitely need to keep playing this.

Is it Monday yet ? Good luck to everybody !

Good luck all. This is only the beginning of the journey of your golfing life. 6 more shots for those of us that may not be the chosen one on Monday. Let the waiting begin.

Looking forward to finding out who will be the first to join Cookie on this!!

I will probably say this a few times...

Good Luck everyone!

I know I would be absolutely floored with a nomination, and I would not take it lightly!
It would mean that the work I am and have done has been noticed, and someone believes in me.

It also would mean that work would HAVE to be stepped up!
I followed along last year, and we have a score to settle!

Ready to find out who the first winner is! I don't normally ask for Monday to hurry, but I think this the one exception.

Good luck everyone!

Can't wait for monday, just spent 90 minutes on the putting green getting even more comfortable over my FGP. Easy to make time for productive practice with this on your mind.

We will be announcing the 1st member (outside of the captain) of Team BasementDweller coming up Monday I believe.
The 2nd contest will follow soon after that.
Monday can't come soon enough. I bet Captain Danish is super happy with anticipation!

I remember last year having a dream about being at the Morgan Cup, meeting JB and Tadashi and the rest of the guys.......

Hopefully your sign is a better one than mine was lol.

I remember having a very similar dream last November. You know what? I'll be seeing JB, Tadashi, and the rest of the guys in two weeks at the Morgan Cup. Never say never!

We will be announcing the 1st member (outside of the captain) of Team BasementDweller coming up Monday I believe.

Ha! I'll be having my neck stretched again Monday morning. Otherwise, I'd be glued to this thread all morning. But, I'm not expecting to be so blessed to have this event added to what has been already been a life time best year of golf for me, thanks to THP. Of course, I should practice what I preach, and never say never.

Can't wait

Going to be a morning tomorrow filled with anticipation!

Sent from my SGH-T599 using Tapatalk

This is going down tomorrow.
Can't wait to see who will be joining #Cookie and #TeambasementDweller

I can't wait to find our who will be joining Cookie on this great adventure tomorrow.

Gonna be an exciting Monday!

So Captain Pound, any sleep tonight? I know they'll be quite a few others restlessly dreaming!

So Captain Pound, any sleep tonight? I know they'll be quite a few others restlessly dreaming!

I hope so.....I know there are many hopefuls with fantastic entries. I just hope that everyone sticks with it and continues with the great submissions if not selected.

The opportunity is unfathomable and I think that most realize that based on what we have seen in the past.

Can't wait to see who is joining Captain #Cookie and for the next contest to start!!

I hope so.....I know there are many hopefuls with fantastic entries. I just hope that everyone sticks with it and continues with the great submissions if not selected.

The opportunity is unfathomable and I think that most realize that based on what we have seen in the past.

You got that right. A truly epic opportunity!

I won't be getting anything done tomorrow at work, waiting to see gets picked. It is so exciting!

Great people, great events, great companies, and great golf.... what else could you ever want!?

Very anxious to see who will be joining #Cookie for the good guys team.

It is going to be a great morning for someone.. Flashbacks to me getting the call, it is incredible

Back