.350 tip fairway shaft

Zenger

Gunga... Gunga Galooga
Reaction score
Handicap
CDGA 1.7
I've got a pair of .350 tipped fairway shafts that I cannot find homes for. No one makes adapters for these? Or any fairway heads that are 350?
Can I trim it to 335?

I've got a pair of .350 tipped fairway shafts that I cannot find homes for. No one makes adapters for these? Or any fairway heads that are 350?
Can I trim it to 335?

Many woods and irons are .355. Not sure I've ever come across a .350. If a taper, you could trim to .335 but it will become pretty stiff trimming that much. Easier to shim and use in a .355 head.

Golfworks has .350 adapters for TM.

All of the Taylor Made, non adjustable fairway woods, I think even the JetSpeed line, Callaway up until last year, Cleveland prior to the Classic lines, and Ping fairways up through the G20 were .350". I would definitely not sand them to .335" as it will make the tip of the shaft weaker and could lead to failure.

your best bet is getting a TM .350 adapter sanding down to .335 will ruin the shaft

Thank you much I've got some options

I picked up a couple TM .350 adapters from eBay from a manufacturer in China. They were super cheap and got to me in about 2 weeks. I have used the guy several times for various adapters. As long as you don't mind the little wait for shipping, they are less than half the price of US retailers.

Am I correct that most fairway woods are 350?

Am I correct that most fairway woods are 350?

I most better player Pro/TP would be .335 but some of the standard are .350 really would have to check the specs before buying

Back