Mizuno JPX 850 Driver

JoeyJoeJo

Reaction score
Interesting.
And a gorgeous colour.

2%20drivers%20small.jpg

crown%20small.jpg

Driver%20face.jpg

interesting desing, I would like to ear more about what this fast track technology is doing.

and it is gorgeous

Sexy!!

Has a little bit of a Covert look to it, but man is that a good looking driver

I personally have not liked a mizuno driver since the MP001 but I would give this a swing and try to keep an open mind

Good looking driver, like that raised toe. What shaft is in it? Don't recognize the graphics in last pic.

What shaft is in it? Don't recognize the graphics in last pic.

Don't know, came off the Mixuno EU twitter feed, they're at Royal Liverpool with the tour truck.

Good looking driver, like that raised toe. What shaft is in it? Don't recognize the graphics in last pic.

I tought it looked like the px hand crafted

I tought it looked like the px hand crafted

Thats what I looks like to me. Love that blue, dang that looks good. The track tech is interesting.

Looks pretty. I'm interested.

There's a draw/fade graphic on the sole, could those gaps be weight ports do we think?

Hasn't Luke been playing this for a few weeks now?

Should have checked before last post duhh, have new pic, weight port....

jpx850.jpg

Really good looking club. Would love to give it a swing if I ever see one in person!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Looks don't make a club but this one comes dangerously close. I will try just because it looks cool, even though I haven't found much Mizzy stuff I've swung well in the last few years.

Not sure if I could get past the blue, but it does look really nice!

No thanks, I like the look of the handcrafted shaft in there, I hope that's a stock offering!

Nice looking club, but every Mizune driver I've hit has been obnoxiously loud. If this one follows suit then I'll pass.

Any word if this will be available for us lefties?

I'd hit that

i am not one for too loud of color, but that one looks sexy, feel and sound would be key, but it does look purdy

looks like one of the handmade PX shafts. Oh and that blue looks so good.

Back