Bridgestone Golf is awesome

That's awesome!

Another great Company! Love seeing the companies that pair social media and customer service to show how great they are.

Great looking cover from a great company.

Great clubs and obviously great service.

Amazing gesture by an amazing company. That head cover is SWEET.

The Masters series items, from Bridgestone, are great looking accessories. I still lust for the staff/mini-staff bags.

That's pretty awesome Jon. It's little things like this that make Bridgestone one of the best companies out there.

That head cover is sweet it'd be tough to game.

Bridgestone golf surely is awesome

Excellent hookup, and big kudos to Bridgestone for that. I agree with the others, that thing is almost too gorgeous to have in the bag and getting mussed up out there.

That is pretty freaking sweet. Bridgestone is a heck of a company. Doing great things.

That's awesome great customer service, top notch

Now that's impressive, sweet looking head cover too.

Not surprising at a with Bridgestone golf!

Too awesome. Congrats on the great looking headcover!

Sweet looking cover. Awesome of them to send it to you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love Bridgestone golf. Working now to complete an all bstone bag. Minus wedges and putter. I like their wedges and putters, but I just picked up some wedge heads that I am going to custom grind and I am really picky about my hoylake blade putter.

That head cover is sweet it'd be tough to game.

Bridgestone golf surely is awesome

Went straight in the bag. Got a couple of comments on it this Sunday... The Bridgestone gear definitely pops.

They are awesome. Wish their distribution was better.

I wish they'd make more bags like this one:

bridgestone+stand+bag+white.jpg

And then bring in masters/US Open etc themes. The latest BSG has a bar that runs across the top and is nowhere near as good as this one is.

A stand bag with that us open theme would be mine in a heartbeat.

Wow! Sweet head cover for sure.. I left them an email after they hooked up a bunch of guys here with some gear, just thought it was such a cool gesture. A week later I had a golf hat at my doorstep, just because.

Back