Contest #1 - 2014 #TheGrandaddy - The Event Of A Lifetime

Congrats LordByron !

Congrats

Welcome to Team #BasementDwellers LordByron! #MindStrangler is a fantastic entry and quite fitting for Finley!

Hope you are ready for the time of your life, we have work to do and a belt to win and bring back to THP.

Congratulations LordByron! I'm sure you will represent us well!

Congrats!!!!

Congratulations! Fantastic entry deserving of this fantastic event!

Congrats. What a first win and outing experience

Congrats sir!

Congrats LordByron!! Fantastic entry and you are in for an incredible experience!

Congrats!

Congratulations LordByron! Great entry!

Congrats LordByron

Do you think he's noticed that he won yet?! Maybe I missed a post/tweet, but I haven't seen anything come through yet.

Somebody should text/call him! LOL

Do you think he's noticed that he won yet?! Maybe I missed a post/tweet, but I haven't seen anything come through yet.

Somebody should text/call him! LOL
LordByron may have accidentally spiked his phone in shock and joy. I know would.

Congrats on the spot. Definitely understand how ya feel right now.

Congrats!

Congrats! !!

And the winner is...
#MindStrangler

Congrats to LordByron on winning the 1st contest on THP and becoming the first member (outside of Captain #Cookie) to join Team THP. Your ticket is punched and you will be heading to California this December for the trip of a lifetime.
Congratulations dude. Awesome entry. Represent well our friend. One down six to go.

Congrats, you are in for a hell of a ride

LordByron may have accidentally spiked his phone in shock and joy. I know would.

General Information

Last Activity Today 11:38 AM
Current Activity Private Messaging
Join Date 03-15-2011
Referrals 0​

Based on this information from his profile I think he knows. Whether he's conscious or passed out in shock remains to be seen. :D

Congratulations on getting your ticket punched! Great Villain name too!

JM

Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats

Congrats man!

Back