DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just about tee time again today. I get to play with the two brothers today.
2esytu2e.jpg

Marathon man! 72 holes this weekend in the heat takes dedication. Wish I could have joined you boys this morning since you are only 5 minutes from the house.

Definitely a fun morning playing golf with these two. To bad I was completely out of energy. Thanks for the round cookie and Jman, abs thanks for letting me play the i25's James. I really enjoyed my time with them this weekend.
To everyone that cane out Saturday, what a fantastic time yesterday. Love getting together with everyone like that. It's such a fun time.
Now, it's time to eat something and grab a nap. I'm whipped.

Just made a tee time for Saturday, 6:45 at PV River. My last round before the MC.

Anyone interested in joining me?

Ideal Golfer has Champions Circle for $27, valid anytime M-F and after 12 on the weekend. I know it's supposed to rain in the middle of the week, so I was thinking Friday would be perfect since it's also going to be about 90* for the high.

Anyone else interested?

Ideal Golfer has Champions Circle for $27, valid anytime M-F and after 12 on the weekend. I know it's supposed to rain in the middle of the week, so I was thinking Friday would be perfect since it's also going to be about 90* for the high.

Anyone else interested?

I already have 1 other player, so looking for 2 more if anyone is interested.

Just made a tee time for Saturday, 6:45 at PV River. My last round before the MC.

Put me as a maybe. If my nephew come in town im out.

You know my deal. Put me in. Looks like I'm bringing the family home Wednesday. So, I guess I'm staying on town.

DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

OK after a great weekend with THP friends I was thinking about setting something else up. July is over and August is just to dang hot and I have a bunch to do anyway before Sept. 1st so I was looking at Sept. 13th. Two weekends before the Bridgestone Championship so it will be a good tune up weekend before we leave. This is where I think we should go

The%2BCliffs%2Bresort.jpg

The Cliff's Resort.....anyone interested?

Last edited:
Saturday, 7/19
6:45AM, PV River

1) #Cookie
2) afwcardinal
3) niteowl03 (maybe)
4) capt.dru

Last edited:
Put me down for Saturday Cookie. I finally have a free weekend!

OK after a great weekend with THP friends I was thinking about setting something else up. July is over and August is just to dang hot and I have a bunch to do anyway before Sept. 1st so I was looking at Sept. 20th. One weekend before the Bridgestone Championship so it will be a good tune up weekend before we leave. This is where I think we should go

I might be interested Phil.

OK after a great weekend with THP friends I was thinking about setting something else up. July is over and August is just to dang hot and I have a bunch to do anyway before Sept. 1st so I was looking at Sept. 13th. One weekend before the Bridgestone Championship so it will be a good tune up weekend before we leave. This is where I think we should go

Day trip down on the 13th for 36 holes? I can get down with that.

OK after a great weekend with THP friends I was thinking about setting something else up. July is over and August is just to dang hot and I have a bunch to do anyway before Sept. 1st so I was looking at Sept. 13th. One weekend before the Bridgestone Championship so it will be a good tune up weekend before we leave. This is where I think we should go

I know we talked about this, this past weekend. I would love to get down there and play. Be a good test for all of you heading to Florida.

Ummm....yes. I'm in.

Just have to watch out for rattlers. Lots of them on the course.

From their website Green fee's $85 replay before twilight $50 at twilight $45. I have not called at this time. If there is enough interest I will try and see if they will make us any kind of deal.

photo-gallery.jpg.aspx

My parents have a lot out there (haven't built on it yet), let me see if they have any deals.

From their website Green fee's $85 replay before twilight $50 at twilight $45. I have not called at this time. If there is enough interest I will try and see if they will make us any kind of deal.

photo-gallery.jpg.aspx
Definitely one of the, I have to play, courses. Looks like a fun track from those two pics.

I played Prairie Lakes the other day so I went into GHIN to enter my score... no sign of the course listed. I called PL and they didn't even know what GHIN is and claims they don't use it... very odd...

Saturday, 7/19
6:45AM, PV River

1) #Cookie
2) afwcardinal
3) niteowl03 (maybe)
4) capt.dru

Everyone still good with this?

24 hours from now.

I'm ready to go. Haven't touched the clubs since last weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back