Contest #1 - 2014 #TheGrandaddy - The Event Of A Lifetime

Congrats LordByron! Prepare for EPICNESS!

Congrats! Enjoy every single step of the way.

Big, Big thank you to everyone! I was freaking out earlier now I am in shock! The first thing I did was call my wife...she told me I was being scammed and to read the fine print! hahaha! I can not wait to represent THP and the #basementdwellers! So proud to be a member of a website that produces the kind of positive discourse that goes on here day in and day out! Cookie...Can not wait to follow your lead! My son (3yr) has been asking me every night before bed when it is going to snow again....now I will be asking him!
Thank you all!
Thanks to THP for the opportunity of a lifetime!
Byron

congrats again man. Looking forward to following your journey

The LordByron... He speaks!

Well said!
Watch out for the fine print... this made me chuckle.

Big, Big thank you to everyone! I was freaking out earlier now I am in shock! The first thing I did was call my wife...she told me I was being scammed and to read the fine print! hahaha! I can not wait to represent THP and the #basementdwellers! So proud to be a member of a website that produces the kind of positive discourse that goes on here day in and day out! Cookie...Can not wait to follow your lead! My son (3yr) has been asking me every night before bed when it is going to snow again....now I will be asking him!
Thank you all!
Byron

Well said.

Congrats again, Sir. You're in for the trip of a lifetime. Your journey starts now.

Thank you all!
Byron

Great stuff, Byron. I hope you provide plenty of updates as to how your game is progressing and what you are doing to prep for the #thedos.

I cannot wait to follow along with your journey!

Thank you all!
Byron

HA that is something my wife would say as well. Congrats again man cant wait to follow your progress and hopefully join you in representing THP

Congrats LordByron!!!

Super entry LordByron, CONGRATS!!!!

Holy Moly way to go LB .What a prize , enjoy the ride !

Congrats LordByron!! Well done

Congrats LordByron!

Congrats LordByron!

Congratulations, LordByron!

Congratulations! Get ready for the ride of a lifetime.

Congratulations, now the 5 month wait begins.

Congratulations LordByron!! You will be soaking up the Cali sun and kicking #ZooCrew behind before you know it.

Only thing that matters now is the reaction video! Was it caught on video?

Ever since I saw his entry (and laughed) I have been singing that damn song non-stop. Spin my right round baby right round like a record player...

Oh, crap! Now it's in my head.

I really can not wait to see who will be joining us! It is going to be great to have this as an excuse to squeeze in a little extra time at the course! Time to put in work, got to make the Captain proud! I will really do my best to represent all of the great people who choose to spend their time here. I feel very lucky and humbled to have been chosen.

Congrats LB. Awesome name and by far one of my favorites. Enjoy the ride.

Congrats, LordByron! Great entry and happy to see a Chicago THPer with an opportunity to join Captain #Cookie in taking down the #ZooCrew!

Back