Cobra PUMA Scripting - What Would You Choose?

When you are sponsored by a company, you wear their scripting. In this specific THP Event, which is unlike anything in the world out there, each participant is scripted.

I know that just stating opinion, I would think that in scripting that companies would know not everyone fits into or like the same color wheel and would thus have different options each day in different colors to choose from. Such as each day have an aqua, red and orange to choose from.

Friday: 3
Saturday: 1
Sunday: 4
Shoes: 3

That was tough! A lot of great choices.

Friday Option 4
Saturday Option 1
Sunday Option 2
Shoes Option 3

Love it!

Friday - 3
Saturday - 1
Sunday - 3
Shoes - 4

Awesome scripting! I would go:

3, 2, 1, 3

I have to say that, in the past, I have not been a huge fan of the Puma styling. However, the latest lines are toned down just enough that they look really nice. Some fantastic choices available here for the eight staffers.

I would choose:
Friday = 1
Saturday = 1
Sunday = 3 (Just can't do the orange, it's an anti-Tennessee thing)
Shoes = 4

3, 2, 1, 3 or 4 for shoes.

1, 1, 2, 6 .... some great looking Puma gear in the mix, looks like I need to do a little shopping!

1-4-4-4

Every option looks great, if it were my own closet everything would be going in to I would do:
Friday: 2
Saturday: 4
Sunday: 4
Shoes: 4

Cant go wrong with any of them and cant wait to see what the results are!

Friday: Option 1
Saturday: Option 4
Sunday: Option 4

Shoes: Option 2

That was fun - thanks!

1 /4 /2 and Shoes #7

Assuming it will be scorching out, wanna keep the feet as cool as possible.

Great options.

Friday 1--I love that shirt
Saturday 4
Sunday 3
Shoes 4

Good luck picking guys!

Options 3 for Friday, 4 for Saturday, 3 for Sunday. As far as shoes, I think option 1 would work with about all of them.

~Rock

4,3,4 and 2

Such awesome choices! 3,3,4 and 3

You guys will be stylin for sure!

Way to go!

JM

Fri: 3
Sat: 2
Sun: 3
Shoes: 1

Nice thing is their are no wrong decisions!

Flat billed hats and horizontal stripes make things a lot easier for me...

Friday: Option 3
Saturday: Option 3
Sunday: Option 4
Shoes: Option 5

Last edited:
My favorite options seem to have a flat bill hat ruining the whole look. It would have to be a mix and match on some days.

Pretty awesome right there.
Friday: 3
Sat: 2
Sun: 1

Shoes: 1

Friday - Option 3
Saturday - Option 2* (see below)
Sunday - Option 4
Shoes - Option 7 (Not usually a fan of spikeless, but I imagine these would be the most comfortable in the heat)

If I was playing here in the UK, then the shoes would be Option 3

* Not a fan of the flat brim, so if the cap could be swapped with Option 1 then I would be sorted

My favorite options seem to have a flat bill hat ruining the whole look. It would have to be a mix and match on some days.

Same here, not a fan of the flat brim, hence my 'request' above, but if I didn't have any option then I would go with the prescribed outfit as it would be a priviledge to just have the chance to play in an event of this magnitude

Friday - Option 3
Saturday - Option 2* (see below)
Sunday - Option 4
Shoes - Option 7 (Not usually a fan of spikeless, but I imagine these would be the most comfortable in the heat)

If I was playing here in the UK, then the shoes would be Option 3

* Not a fan of the flat brim, so if the cap could be swapped with Option 1 then I would be sorted

Same here, not a fan of the flat brim, hence my 'request' above, but if I didn't have any option then I would go with the prescribed outfit as it would be a priviledge to just have the chance to play in an event of this magnitude

Once someone saw my small head in a huge flat bill, they'd beg me to take the hat off and wear something else, lol

The clothes look so freaking good though! Puma has some of the best looking clothes IMO.

Back