Crossfield keep em videos coming

tzeboss

Reaction score
Handicap
Your bloddy entertaining :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think he's one of those people that you either love or can't stand! I'm in the latter camp, I don't know why. He's clearly knowledgeable but something about him just makes me cringe! I'm sure he'd say the same about me, especially if he saw me play golf :laugh:

Agreed with either love him or hate him. I like that he is very knowledgeable, but sometimes feel as though he is not really impartial when he talks about clubs. Though coming from an industry where you make product videos, it is very hard to be impartial as the manufactures want positive reviews and you want them to keep sending you things to review.

Let's get stuck in

yeah he's great!

Agreed with either love him or hate him. I like that he is very knowledgeable, but sometimes feel as though he is not really impartial when he talks about clubs. Though coming from an industry where you make product videos, it is very hard to be impartial as the manufactures want positive reviews and you want them to keep sending you things to review.

I hear this a lot but can answer part of it. I can honestly say that in over 6 years of doing this, I have never once been asked for a positive review. Never once been told how to a review a product at all. The industry knows traffic, they recognize good writing (good or bad) and I can honestly say that despite what a few believe (not directed at you), I cannot imagine someone ever saying to skew a review or opinion one way or the other.

Love watching his videos! Many of his Q&A videos have helped my swing tremendously. Every new video he has whether it is a Q&A, a lesson video, or a product review I can say i watch. And most times I do take a good amount away from. My only qualm with him is even when he has other people on the videos he seems to cut them off constantly, seems to love the sound of his own voice. But overall i really enjoy his videos

Crossfield acknowledges that every manufacturer is making very good equipment. He also admits that certain things fit his eye better and that everyone should go out and get fitted. I think he is just a fan of golf and enjoys his position to be able to review and teach on a very successful YouTube channel.

He certainly is enjoyable and throws in a bit of humor every once and a while. Other than his affinity for Mizuno which he acknowledge s and tempers a bit I find his reviews extremely straightforward honest and well done.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I hear this a lot but can answer part of it. I can honestly say that in over 6 years of doing this, I have never once been asked for a positive review. Never once been told how to a review a product at all. The industry knows traffic, they recognize good writing (good or bad) and I can honestly say that despite what a few believe (not directed at you), I cannot imagine someone ever saying to skew a review or opinion one way or the other.

That is definitely good to hear. I come from the bowling industry and was asked by a number of manufacturers for favorable reviews to move a certain product. Just another reason why I prefer the golf industry to my past life. Lol.

Love watching his videos! Many of his Q&A videos have helped my swing tremendously. Every new video he has whether it is a Q&A, a lesson video, or a product review I can say i watch. And most times I do take a good amount away from. My only qualm with him is even when he has other people on the videos he seems to cut them off constantly, seems to love the sound of his own voice. But overall i really enjoy his videos

IMO; Mark Crossfield = Michael Breed the choice is yours who you want to listen to.

IMO; Mark Crossfield = Michael Breed the choice is yours who you want to listen to.

If that is the case, give me Crossfield any day. Breed comes across as very "yelly", can't stand watching him anymore.

Crossfield seems very laid back, and honestly, the accent wins out for me lol.

I love Crossfield's videos. Always a helpful mix of opinion, fact, and numbers.

I like him a lot. I will always see if he has a video on something I am looking at getting. "The machine doesn't lie"

I think he's one of those people that you either love or can't stand! I'm in the latter camp, I don't know why. He's clearly knowledgeable but something about him just makes me cringe! I'm sure he'd say the same about me, especially if he saw me play golf :laugh:

Especially up Ashton court ...lol

He's actually a really nice bloke in real life, and a very very good golfer, he's taught me and shown me how to consistently hit the ball right!!!!

His channel is awesome. I love his vlogs, reviews and seeing his knowledge when helping with viewers swings. He should be on Sky Sports and have a weekly program on there!

some of his videos get to me, but for the most part he is the first channel i go to, to see what's new out there, and he seems pretty honest about the results.

rick shiels is my other choice and i prefer him, but Crossfield has more vids out.

Love crossfield! At the end of the day he knows that this is a game and we should be having fun:) a lot of people take themselves far to seriously. With the Buzz man, Blockie and the rest of the boys on the course vlogs this really is a great channel! Keep up the awesome work Mark your reviews, tips and humour are the best in YouTube.

Back