Mizuno MP-15 Irons Preview

As always, they have created a great looking iron.

~Rock

That definitely attracted my attention. I'm interested to see what the top line looks like and how much offset they have. I'll definitely be giving these a try when they hit shelves.

Love the looks of those. With the Ti Muscle, it would seem to be a replacement for the 59s, but the cavity does appear to be a bit more hefty.

Very nice players Cavity backs i would guess these will replace the MP64 due to the shape of the cavity

Those are purdy. Would love to hit them.

Anything by Mizuno interests me!

Very nice players Cavity backs i would guess these will replace the MP64 due to the shape of the cavity

It actually looks more like a 59/64 hybrid. Same muscle design as the 64, but deeper and with the Ti Muscle from the 59. The cavity looks pretty deep as well in the other pics I saw on the Mizuno Forum

Very very nice, miuno alwats makes them so gorgeous

Yeah they look great, I just wish they had the mushy rubber thing filling in some of the cavity like my H4's. I kid. I'll be hitting these definitely.

Yeah they look great, I just wish they had the mushy rubber thing filling in some of the cavity like my H4's. I kid. I'll be hitting these definitely.

I keep finding more and more pics of these and, my gosh are they amazing! My only hangup with the Apex Pros has been the brushed finish. It holds no secrets. I've always liked that high polished chrome look. Just when I thought I was done buying golf clubs.......

Very good looking, like to see them in hand and the top line/off set

Those are some great looking irons !

Pretty nice Mizuno, pretty nice!!

I am liking the look of these, I will have to keep an eye out for more info on this iron!

That's an iron I can get behind. Very pretty.

It does look like a 59 replacement. Can't wait to give them a try!

I like it, much like the MP-59, which was an iron that I actually really liked, although it didnt seem to be all that popular.

Looks like a nice iron.

I've always loved Mizuno irons! I think it would be interesting to see these replace the MP's but I have to say I love the look of them.

Its amazing how mizuno keeps on releasing prettier irons that the one before it. These are definitely better looking than the 59 or 64. The only time i felt mizuno didn't deliver in the looks department was when they introduced the diamond back thingy. Even that was compensated by the performance of it. Loving it!

As more pictures surfaced I'm anticipating these more and more. The cavity looks deeper than both the 64 and 59. Probably a September release....really really can't wait

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh baby!!

Surprised that these flew the same as the boron forged 850.

Back