Burger Cover - 2014 THP Limited Edition Covers Voume III

Order placed!

Done!!!

Pumped to have this bad boy on the way. I've been eyeing it all year.

Got my burger, Deelicious!

Boom Baby !!! Burger purchased !!! NOM NOM NOM NOM!

Burger has been ordered with a side of tees!!

yay! got mine! Had to buy another putter to justify it.

I picked one up, was my first order in the store, so had no idea how to use the discount for Albatross club, but I am stoked to have my epoch tees and burger head cover!

Got mine!!!! First THP headcover!! Very stoked!

You won't be disappointed, unless you count missing out on the others, in which case you might be.....

I picked one up, was my first order in the store, so had no idea how to use the discount for Albatross club, but I am stoked to have my epoch tees and burger head cover!

You would have had an email when you signed up to the Albatross Club which had a code in it - enter that in the discount code box and update the total

You use the code provided in the welcome message and put it in the coupon code box at check out.

Order in! Also got a water pouch. Morgan I will PM you. PayPal was acting funny.

Last edited:
yay! got mine! Had to buy another putter to justify it.
I did it the other way around... have a ONE CS dropping on the door step thurs with a mystery cover...this will fit it nicely! man..I want some five guys now....

I can't get on the store on my phone!!! Anyone else having that problem?
iPhone or tapatalk problem?

Maybe user issue??

Maybe user issue??

I ordered from my phone and the store was fine. PayPal was my issue. They wouldn't let me change my shipping address even though I've done it. It put my old address back in.

Maybe user issue??

I orders from my phone just fine.

Got my order in.

Back