WTB or WTTF : full starter set of clubs

Buckjob

My Friend's Call Me Drew
Reaction score
Handicap
I have a guy I used to work with that's reached out and wanted to start playing he doesn't wanna spend a whole lot so I told him used is the place to be. He's agreed to let me find him a set and he'd give me money so I can buy whatever He needs. Please remember he's new to the game so only game improvement or super game improvement clubs also he's 6'2 so standard length or + is a must. Just PM me with whatever you guys have and I'll see what I think will work best. Thanks

I guess I should add what I have for trade I have some nice putters and a x hot 3 wood that's been hit maybe 6 times and some wedges thanks

What about toys? Adult toys...

I have a Cleveland Classic 12* head and I can throw in a regular shaft if you want? Price, free!!!

I guess I should add what I have for trade I have some nice putters and a x hot 3 wood that's been hit maybe 6 times and some wedges thanks

What shaft in 3w

8 have a full set of i20s with tour s wedges and a I 20 hybo. Basically everything other than driver wood and putter. Something he could grow in to. Lemme know bro.

Is that a pro X-Hot or just X-Hot three wood?

Pro actually sorry

I have a guy I used to work with that's reached out and wanted to start playing he doesn't wanna spend a whole lot so I told him used is the place to be. He's agreed to let me find him a set and he'd give me money so I can buy whatever He needs. Please remember he's new to the game so only game improvement or super game improvement clubs also he's 6'2 so standard length or + is a must. Just PM me with whatever you guys have and I'll see what I think will work best. Thanks

Right handed or left handed?

Right handed. Lol sorry apparently I suck at listing trade items

Right handed. Lol sorry apparently I suck at listing trade items

Just making sure.. I was checking about your buddy because I have set of left handed clubs if needed.

Back