Southern Iowa Get Together Summer 2014

I will get with Honey Creek about the first weekend in October.

Tap talking my way thru the World of golf!

There will be a THP playlist going during this golf event!

~Rock

I'm starting to play rounds with a little music on, so I'll be sure to bring along appropriate speaker apparatus.

Bwaaaahahahahahahaha!! I couldn't even keep a straight face typing it. Sleep, eat, drink. Repeat.

If it's him and Becky going you're missing something in there :angel:

Danny, u gonna make Iowa #dos?

From The HTC One Blue!

I will start with 4 tee times. Ib think the person I spoke to is gone for a week. I will check tomorrow.

Tap talking my way thru the World of golf!

If it's him and Becky going you're missing something in there :angel:

What? I don't think I know where you're going with that. :clown:

We'll see! Kaylee has her 6 month MRI in October, not sure when yet...

1. Hope she is doing well, and that the 6-mon MRI is all good.
2. MRI schedule pending, hope you can make it to Iowa, if nothing else than to have a bunch of THPers help you push "reset" for a couple of days.

2. MRI schedule pending, hope you can make it to Iowa, if nothing else than to have a bunch of THPers help you push "reset" for a couple of days.

I wonder if shooting 112 with his new toys will help him reset though..... ;-p

From The HTC One Blue!

Thanks! She's doing pretty good. Going through a specialized therapy camp right now and we're pretty excited about the potential.

I really hope I can make it. One, for great golf and time with THPers. Two, because I'm prolly becoming known as the guy who's always coming, but never actually comes.
I wonder if shooting 112 with his new toys will help him reset though..... ;-p

From The HTC One Blue!
Oh man, thems fightin words!

Thanks! She's doing pretty good. Going through a specialized therapy camp right now and we're pretty excited about the potential.

I really hope I can make it. One, for great golf and time with THPers. Two, because I'm prolly becoming known as the guy who's always coming, but never actually comes.

Oh man, thems fightin words!

No one had that thought of you as being the guy who will probably make it but never actually does......until now, since you've said it

~Rock

I retract my previous statement :D

I mean now that it's out in the open..... :p

From The HTC One Blue!

Well I'll just go with this: I never plan on making it to any events :D

Man you guys are harsh!

Last edited:
Bummer, the first weekend in October is the Nebraska v. Michigan State game.

Bummer, the first weekend in October is the Nebraska v. Michigan State game.
It's @ MSU. If you're road - tripping to East Lansing, then that won't help, obviously. I'm pretty sure Icey and I are gonna find an acceptable game - viewing location after a day of golf.

It's @ MSU. If you're road - tripping to East Lansing, then that won't help, obviously. I'm pretty sure Icey and I are gonna find an acceptable game - viewing location after a day of golf.

True, just always tough leaving town on Nebraska game days (even if they are on the road), and with it being a Big 10 opponent it will make it even tougher. Family and friends almost always get together to grill out and watch the games.

True, just always tough leaving town on Nebraska game days (even if they are on the road), and with it being a Big 10 opponent it will make it even tougher. Family and friends almost always get together to grill out and watch the games.

Completely understandable with friends and family gathering to cheer on the Huskers. I don't know how much of a substitute we can provide, but it'd be fun making the Iowa and Missery guys squirm. :alien: (Oh, and some Kansas fan showed up last time. Sorta sad, really.) :sinister:

Iowa would more than make up for it. I seem to remember a Michigan game last year...... I'm sure Sam remembers it well :)

Completely understandable with friends and family gathering to cheer on the Huskers. I don't know how much of a substitute we can provide, but it'd be fun making the Iowa and Missery guys squirm. :alien:

Iowa would more than make up for it. I seem to remember a Michigan game last year...... I'm sure Sam remembers it well :)

Hahaha! I'll bet that was the Penn State game! LOL!

Hartmann can't play the triangle either your all in trouble if you want him to play an instrument lol

Back