2014 Bridgestone Championship-Rooming Assignment/Extra Rounds/Extra Nights Stay

2014 Bridgestone Championship-Rooming Assignment/Extra Rounds/Extra Nights Stay

I should probably find a flight for this

Yeah especially before the new Security Tax goes into affect on Monday

You might want to come in early. I hear someone got us comically good extra round rates.

Last edited:
LOTS of room in the van! lol

Leaving Thursday early AM, coming home Monday AM....

You bringing the wife? I didn't see you on the roomie list and thought you weren't coming. It was depressing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You bringing the wife? I didn't see you on the roomie list and thought you weren't coming. It was depressing.

Yes, My wife is coming.

NOT going to stop me from getting into trouble.

Just get ready to hear her say "Leave the bartenders and waitresses alone...."

LOL She knows me!

Question: Can we bring our own drinks to the pool area? or do they have to be purchased from a bar?

That's the only "for sure" I know right now, need to hammer the rest out soon. When are you coming in?

I'll be in PBI at 12:50ish. I'll probably stick to the range on Friday, but if someone sweet talks me into playing in the afternoon I wouldn't be opposed to it.

I'll be there until Monday as well.

Delta had some killer prices last week. Southwest has had some good ones as well.
Yeah I've been watch sw bit nothing impressive. May try to turn it into a work trip

And I am all booked. Looking like the only extra round would be Friday afternoon.

Gonna need a shuttle partner to the airport around 8 though.

I'll keep everyone updated when I will be getting in to town.

I will shuttle people to/from airport if I am around.

Chris, are you going to call and grab the extra night (Sunday) for us?

Chris, are you going to call and grab the extra night (Sunday) for us?

Sure, I'll call tomorrow.

Perfect! Did you book flights yet?

No, I've been slacking with that. I'm gonna get everything together here in the next few days

No, I've been slacking with that. I'm gonna get everything together here in the next few days

Here's my flights

gudaze2e.jpg

Not sure how the heck I missed this thread all day...Well done once again Mr Dean! Put me down for a Monday morning round.

2nd post is updated

2nd post is updated
Sorry one more please.

I'm thnking at this point, I'll want to get a Friday AM round in. Doesn't matter with who. Thanks.

For those that have before - is there a driving range/short game area that I could use Friday afternoon when I get there rather than playing?

Obviously I am sure several of the courses have some practice areas. Just wondering what would be ideal.

Sorry one more please.

I'm thnking at this point, I'll want to get a Friday AM round in. Doesn't matter with who. Thanks.

no problem, added

For those that have before - is there a driving range/short game area that I could use Friday afternoon when I get there rather than playing?

Obviously I am sure several of the courses have some practice areas. Just wondering what would be ideal.

Just play a round like I am. Nothing serious, just a little warming up and checking things out. That's the best practice anyways.

We're all set for Sunday night.

Just play a round like I am. Nothing serious, just a little warming up and checking things out. That's the best practice anyways.

We're all set for Sunday night.
You taking the same Friday flight as me? If so I'll definitely tee it up with you

2nd post is updated

Not yet, overlooked me. I'll be sure to make a mental note of that.

Ahhhhh man, it's fixin to get really real. Put me down for Thursday AM and PM and Friday AM. Can't wait.

Thanks Mike for all the hard work and great deals.

You taking the same Friday flight as me? If so I'll definitely tee it up with you

Yeah that's the flight I'm shooting for. I will let you know when I book it.

I need to book flights and then figure out rounds

I need to figure when I am getting there, what times approx are the friday rounds? Can we get early check in?

I need to figure when I am getting there, what times approx are the friday rounds? Can we get early check in?
tee times are up to you guys so I'd start dialog with what time u want to play and see if u can fill a group the call and book the tee time.

Hotel will probably say they can't grant early check in til day of but I haven't asked yet

tee times are up to you guys so I'd start dialog with what time u want to play and see if u can fill a group the call and book the tee time.

Hotel will probably say they can't grant early check in til day of but I haven't asked yet

I mean If I get in friday at 9:00 am can I check in or otherwise use pool etc?

Also do we have to buy poolside drinks from the resort? or can we bring our own?

Back