2014 Open Championship Contest & Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Radio says Jason Day has reinjured his wrist.

WTF is he doing
I can't believe he tried to backhand it like that. I mean you usually only see that if it's sitting right on the lip and even then they take a moment to make sure they don't whiff. that totally looked like something you'd see out on the public course on Sunday afternoon. He must have really lost his focus after that first miss.

I bet he feels like his head is going to explore. At least that's how I would I feel.

Radio says Jason Day has reinjured his wrist.
He just doubled over in pain in the middle of the fairway--looked like someone shot him in the gut after a practice swing. Of course, he goes on to birdie the hole; and just hit a solid tee shot on the 200 yard par 3 following hole...so who knows?

Idk what happened to Day a second ago but he was bent over in immense pain. Something must have pinched in his hand

He just teed off and they said "Does not appear to have any problems there".

Yeah, they said he took a practice swing on 5 and doubled over in pain holding the wrist, but whatever he twinged seems better.

Any online places to watch?

ESPN.Go.com

There is also an Open Championship app @The Open Live. I have both ESPN and this running on my desk...not going to be a productive work day

I wonder if Els injured that spectator prior to that 4 putt. That would throw anybody off.

BBC IPlayer ...as well.
Tomorrow will be the day ..awful weather forecast ..will Rors horrible second round demons come back and show their horns again.....?

That Singleton interview was awesome.

Spoiler alert....

Westwood is wearing white pants....yet again

How Bad will Rory's 2 round be i am guessing if his patten hold he will be in the low 80's

How Bad will Rory's 2 round be i am guessing if his patten hold he will be in the low 80's

Mid 70s is my guess. He'll definitely Fowler himself tomorrow

I wonder if Els injured that spectator prior to that 4 putt. That would throw anybody off.

I believe someone said the 4 jack happened right after he icejacked the spectator

Hearing Ian McShane doing the ESPN "Open" commercials reminds me of what a great show Deadwood was.

Rory will stay where he's at tomorrow. Predicting 72,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back