The Official 2013-2014 NBA Thread

Quote me where I said Bosh is the worst player ever. I said he wasn't worth a max deal but understood Miami had no choice with LBJ leaving.

Boozer is not a great player. That's a fact. He can get hot at times and score but lacks any defensive skill and is hurt quite often. He's a middle of the pack PF and there are a ton better than him for less. I wouldn't want him on my team if you need a defensive big guy like Cleveland does.

Dude relax... My god, it was a figure of speech.

Lakers "win" boozer. And now cavs are saying they're wiling to part with wiggins for love.

Truly making a rookie (potential star) feel welcome. I hope at this point he gets dealt, because get drafted and with in two weeks a team is saying they want to deal you is never a good feeling.

Truly making a rookie (potential star) feel welcome. I hope at this point he gets dealt, because get drafted and with in two weeks a team is saying they want to deal you is never a good feeling.

They don't WANT to deal him. But apparently LeBron wants Love and that's the only way it gets done. Who knows at this point. Lots of rumors flying everywhere

They don't WANT to deal him. But apparently LeBron wants Love and that's the only way it gets done. Who knows at this point. Lots of rumors flying everywhere

I guess that talk of "growing" was bullsh!t. Not surprising really. They should just give him the title of GM now. :D

Lakers "win" boozer. And now cavs are saying they're wiling to part with wiggins for love.

I think that that is being put out by the twolves trying to get the Dubs to put Klay in the deal for love

What Lebron wants he's probably going to get at this stage. I too just seen that today that the Cavs sound willing to trade Wiggins. I wonder how much of that is because of the summer league games Wiggins has played in? I'm sure Cavs are keeping a close eye on him and are able to determine at this stage with other rookies what he can or can't do so perhaps it's not enough for what the organizations wants? Like I said.....I'd move Wiggins in a heartbeat for Kevin Love. It's a no brainer to me.

If Love was on the cavs right now, would you trade him for Wiggins?

Wiggins bennett and a #1 I sure hope the cavs don't do it

#MindNumbing that's why although I live in Ohio I will remain a Detroit Pistons fan. I think that move for Love is giving up a little too much.

Its no longer their team dude. If James wants it done, it gets done.

Might as well just give Lebron the keys to the city as well.

It's a tough spot...Cleveland sports has been "rebuilding" for decades so now you have a chance to make a move to potentially win now. Hard to say no.

Understanding they may be jeopardizing the future but part of me doesn't care about 5 years from now and part of me naturally does as a Cleveland fan.

Honestly I still don't think they WIN now even with the trade.

Honestly I still don't think they WIN now even with the trade.
Well I think the odds get more favorable.

Those 3 and a few spot up shooters could be lethal

Sounds like Lebron gets what Lebrons wants. I'm waiting for the announcement that Udonis Haslem will be your starting center.

Sounds like Lebron gets what Lebrons wants. I'm waiting for the announcement that Udonis Haslem will be your starting center.
Nah we got his buddy andy

It's a tough spot...Cleveland sports has been "rebuilding" for decades so now you have a chance to make a move to potentially win now. Hard to say no.

Understanding they may be jeopardizing the future but part of me doesn't care about 5 years from now and part of me naturally does as a Cleveland fan.

FWIW, I dont think it makes them that better. I think Wiggins is going to be rock solid on defense and show spots of greatness. I think Bennett is improved and healthier. Love is a spot up shooter. Great rebounder and below average defender. Better than those 2? Maybe. Worth risking the entire future of the franchise? Not sure. I mean you are talking about giving up 3 #1s for a single guy that has never led a team anywhere. Regardless if the blame is placed on management or not.

If I change the name Love to Bosh, do you mortgage the future? Look up Bosh's stats when he was with a bad team.

Sounds like a lot of offense and not so much defense.

I'm torn..I'd hope they could offer less and get him. I'd be more at ease.

Devils advocate
But what if Wiggins and bennett and kwame browns

And now foxsports ohio saying sources are confirming Wiggins is not being traded

Back