Ok one more .. Who is Morgan that he is talking to in the radio , I guess he is hoping that a Morgan is listening ? Is that the guy that cut is hand off in episode 2.?

again .,no spoilers

mm

Shane took good care of that question for ya. His son was also with him. He may or may not be significant later on.

Ok . Got it .. As of now , I think I would rather watch this than play golf . Sounds bad, but I'm addicted

Good stuff, my wife and I love this and justified.

swing your swing

I miss this show already

I have 43 episodes to get caught up to the show on TV. I love this show , I see myself either a) hacking bad this year at golf because of walking dead or b) playing decent by dumping walking dead ..

I couldn't stand most of this season but have found something missing from Sunday night Tv. Just don't think TURN is going to cut it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just watched all 4 seasons .. Watched 2 to 3 a night . Wow ..!.. Wow ! . Can't describe all the upS And downs in this incredible journey of survival horror . My favorite was Shane Hated to see him go . anyway , what a powerful series .. This could literally go on forever it is that good . I like how the country club was all over grown , and the fairways and greens looked like rough . Wonder how Augusta looks ?

ps .. The guy that can save the world Is full of crAp IMO .. He just lives in and out of reality

And I think carol is the worst.. Sleeping with Darryl and now Tyrese . She is really getting around (spoiler alert )

Yes, it is a good show. It's mostly about a group of people trying to survive a zombie apocalypse.

Yes, it is a good show. It's mostly about a group of people trying to survive a zombie apocalypse.

Yes. You are correct.

October I believe.

I don't think Carol has been with Darryl or Tyrese. I don't even think she swings from that side of the plate anyways. In the books she kissed Lori...just saying lol

cant wait for October. Especially after tonight with Game of Thrones ending.

So maybe I just missed this but I'm starting to think the title "walking dead" doesn't have anything to do with the walkers and more a reflection on the loss of humanity in those still around. Funny how more damage has been done by living to each other than people vs walkers....

I agree with you Girard...The walkers are more of a side note now

So maybe I just missed this but I'm starting to think the title "walking dead" doesn't have anything to do with the walkers and more a reflection on the loss of humanity in those still around. Funny how more damage has been done by living to each other than people vs walkers....

You my friend are correct. It's a theme of the show. The people who are living are just not dead yet. The walkers are just another avenue for the living to die.

a bit of speculation on next season from some filming sites being used this week for season 5. Possible spoiler.

Spoiler
Quite a bit of filming in Atlanta this week and last. This is a bit unusual as most filming the last 3 seasons has been about 40 miles south of the city in the rural suburbs. Sites being used are some of same sites used for season 1. Don't know if this means some in the group will be coming back toward Atlanta, or they are using the city shots as a representative of another city like maybe Macon, or there will be some type of "flashback" scene. For those familiar with Atlanta they are using the old CSX Headquarters building area (close to the Federal Building near Phillips arena). The bridge there is where Rick rode the horse over in season 1. The HQ building was used as the Department store in season 1 and the roof is where Daryl's brother was left handcuffed.

a bit of speculation on next season from some filming sites being used this week for season 5. Possible spoiler.

Spoiler
Quite a bit of filming in Atlanta this week and last. This is a bit unusual as most filming the last 3 seasons has been about 40 miles south of the city in the rural suburbs. Sites being used are some of same sites used for season 1. Don't know if this means some in the group will be coming back toward Atlanta, or they are using the city shots as a representative of another city like maybe Macon, or there will be some type of "flashback" scene. For those familiar with Atlanta they are using the old CSX Headquarters building area (close to the Federal Building near Phillips arena). The bridge there is where Rick rode the horse over in season 1. The HQ building was used as the Department store in season 1 and the roof is where Daryl's brother was left handcuffed.
I am thinking flashbacks? You never know though. Looking forward to the next season

Spoiler

If there's quite a bit of filming there, I can't see any flashbacks happening. The only flashback really I can think of would be how Atlanta fell to the walkers. The only other actions left unplayed there would be Glens scavenging runs. Me thinks they are going back or playing it out as another town, maybe the group going to DC?

If there's quite a bit of filming there, I can't see any flashbacks happening. The only flashback really I can think of would be how Atlanta fell to the walkers. The only other actions left unplayed there would be Glens scavenging runs. Me thinks they are going back or playing it out as another town, maybe the group going to DC?
I cant see any reason for them to return to atlanta, could be serving as another big city maybe DC like you mentioned?

I cant see any reason for them to return to atlanta, could be serving as another big city maybe DC like you mentioned?

All the speculation in the world can only be solved one way, wait til season 5! Hope the gf is caught up by then, she's a late converter.

All the speculation in the world can only be solved one way, wait til season 5! Hope the gf is caught up by then, she's a late converter.
Is season 4 on netflix yet? I have season 4 recorded but you and your girl are a little to far away lol

Is season 4 on netflix yet? I have season 4 recorded but you and your girl are a little to far away lol

Nope it's not. Next marathon will be recorded for viewing purposes. Rewatching everything, I pick up a lot more!

Nope it's not. Next marathon will be recorded for viewing purposes. Rewatching everything, I pick up a lot more!
I do the same thing. My daughter is hooked on the show too so we always rewatch the marathons.
I think this is going to one of the best seasons, hopefully as good as season 2

Back