What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iliac shirt

Warehouse sale today.....picked these up for $90

pDSP1-14712059dt.jpg
You are really going to like these shoes. Very light and comfortable. Although replacement spikes are near impossible to find these days especially in white.

Traded in some stuff at Dick's and left with 21 degree SLDR hybrid. Took it to the course today and it will take some tweaking to get used to. I hit about 4-5 at the practice range and not one got airborne! LOL

Dozen TM tour preferred X balls for 39.98 at dicks. Few bucks off

a6uqasa6.jpg

I should be good on balls for a while

Played these today, you are in good hands Martin. Fantastic ball for a great price.

Played these today, you are in good hands Martin. Fantastic ball for a great price.
Tyler did you see the deal on sr3 I posted in the deals thread?

Tyler did you see the deal on sr3 I posted in the deals thread?

I still got 8 dozen from the contest, but yes I did. Actually have a coupon and gift card to make some B330 purchased for under $20. Limited to a local store though.

I still got 8 dozen from the contest, but yes I did. Actually have a coupon and gift card to make some B330 purchased for under $20. Limited to a local store though.
Oh that's right..my name is Tyler and I won a year supply of sr3... I am so cool :alien:

20 bucks for b330 is unreal!

Bought a dozen B330-s today at dicks

THP Burger cover.

Adam pro mini 20 degree hybo

3 Dozen Wilson Staff DUO Yellows and a pair of FJ Superlites.

Big fan of this haul Jason. I have one of the SeeMore divot/ball marker tools and I love it. The magnet is strong, and being on both sides of the tool, it's almost impossible for them to seperate in your pocket. Since my sole focus over the next 6 weeks will be on putting, I'm going to get one of the orange SPi balls...and maybe an new putter...might as well throw in a hat too.

I was told during my fitting lesson anything weighted aka soup can will do the same as the ball but I like the ball plus it's much cooler, not sure if the divot tool will go into play but I needed it :) the hat is awesome

I have some tweaks I have to work on to my putting stroke and the hour or so I spent with Cody was worth every penny.

Just picked up this beauty on the bay to fill the void in my childhood dreams. Mission accomplished.

a3ygu6ez.jpg

Last edited:
DNA's I bought were a 1/2 size too big, so went into my local DSG and did an even exchange:
10462974_845661191679_4416229566868189081_n.jpg

Actually like the White/Blue colorway vs. the White/White that I originally bought and damn is it hard to find a size 8M locally!

2 Cleveland golf hats from 3balls.com...they were buy 1 get 1 50% off. Nobody around me here in NC carries Cleveland apparel.

Just put in my order for:
One of These
sl-Tbelt-paris-green-510x510.png

And One of These
sl-Tbelt-indigo-510x510.png

Really wanted a Black, White, or even a Grey.... no luck!

DNA's I bought were a 1/2 size too big, so went into my local DSG and did an even exchange:
10462974_845661191679_4416229566868189081_n.jpg

Actually like the White/Blue colorway vs. the White/White that I originally bought and damn is it hard to find a size 8M locally!
The DNAs look so comfortable. They will probably be my next shoe, but probably next year or so when they can be found for much cheaper.

The DNAs look so comfortable. They will probably be my next shoe, but probably next year or so when they can be found for much cheaper.
Def. super comfy, had them on just walking around my house last night. The price deterred me as well, but grabbed this brand new pair off GolfWRX for a substantial amount off retail.

Picked up an optiforce 440 and a new set of Bridgestone tires, if those count.

I want some DNA's badly but trying to behave a bit with golf purchase.
I really like the looks of those but when I saw the 190 dollar price tag it was an immediate no for me. Way too much to spend on shoes for me.

I really like the looks of those but when I saw the 190 dollar price tag it was an immediate no for me. Way too much to spend on shoes for me.
I agree, something along the lines of $149 would have been a better price point to start off at. I fell in love with the look tho, that perfect blend of class and technology.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back