2014 Bridgestone Championship-Rooming Assignment/Extra Rounds/Extra Nights Stay

That is hilarious Phil :p

Lets use a different word, strokes sounds so sexual lmao. I will take 2 pops a side, it is only fair that the defending champion give a midget some handicap on the course :D

No I won't give you any strokes as I'm sure you already have a number for that!

Shane and I still need a third and fourth for Thursday afternoon as well. Anyone interested shoot me a pm I think we will be playing Fazio around 2:30 ish or so.

For anyone this is familiar with PBI and the resort. Bolt and I are one the same Delta flight from ATL, we land at 11:45, will a 2:30 tee time be safe as a general rule?

G$$$$ was wanting a Thursday afternoon round I think?

Shane and I still need a third and fourth for Thursday afternoon as well. Anyone interested shoot me a pm I think we will be playing Fazio around 2:30 ish or so.

Probably won't make it into the resort in time with GregDan to get in a Friday PM round before the meet&greet/dinner. Thinking about hitting the practice facilities though!
This will likely be me as well. Plus I will have my wife with me so something tells me she would probably not appreciate me dropping her at the hotel then leaving for 5 or so hours.

Got Thursday night lodging locked up with LighteningBolt44.

Thanks Ron, will be looking forward to seeing you that night and hearing how your round went.

Got Thursday night lodging locked up with LighteningBolt44.

Thanks Ron, will be looking forward to seeing you that night and hearing how your round went.
I will be sure to tell you all about it. I heard a rumor that Shane is giving me some strokes

Also do we have to buy poolside drinks from the resort? or can we bring our own?

Yes. Many resorts love when folks stroll in with their own MD 20/20 or assorted beverages.

Taps away

Yes. Many resorts love when folks stroll in with their own MD 20/20 or assorted beverages.

Taps away
Hahaha. Who's really going to say something to CJ?

Need to add Thursday pm.

I'll be arriving Wednesday afternoon and leave Monday so I'll need a roomie for those extra nights.

Is the championship course $50+$75 for $125 or just $75?

This thread needs a fancy spreadsheet like we had at HH. I am bad at that stuff though.

I will be sure to tell you all about it. I heard a rumor that Shane is giving me some strokes
Ron since you hit the ball 250 yards farther than me you will be giving me a few :)

Need to add Thursday pm.

I'll be arriving Wednesday afternoon and leave Monday so I'll need a roomie for those extra nights.
Randy join us thursday afternoon :)

This thread needs a fancy spreadsheet like we had at HH. I am bad at that stuff though.

I believe he said additional which means it'd be $125+tax, still a heck of a deal though. Great work 441.

It's $125 for the round. Great price.

FYI if you are going to call to book an extra night, that department is only open M-F and you will need to speak with Eric Watts at the resort.

FYI for those looking to play Friday morning that you may want to make the tee time sooner rather than later. I called and asked for 7am at the Squire. They looked for a bit and came back with an "I can do 7:30 at Palmer" ... Didn't sound like there were a ton of early options.

Tera and I are looking to play Thursday AM and Monday AM. I believe we will be playing the Champions course one of those days.

I am looking to play Friday AM.

As of this morning:

Hardly any times on the Palmer for Friday AM. Went ahead and booked the earliest 4some at 9:48 for those interested in playing at that time please let me know. Didn't know if others had made earlier times and wanted to make sure this one didn't get away.

Thursday and Monday times at all the courses are pretty open in the am.

Went ahead and confirmed our extra nights as well. Thanks again 441 for getting the leg work in!

As of this morning:

Hardly any times on the Palmer for Friday AM. Went ahead and booked the earliest 4some at 9:48 for those interested in playing at that time please let me know. Didn't know if others had made earlier times and wanted to make sure this one didn't get away.

Thursday and Monday times at all the courses are pretty open in the am.
I'll hop in that spot with you Doug.

Back