2014 Open Championship Contest & Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disappointing par for Rory at 10.

Fowler with another birdie to take it to -11.

RF with a bomb there, wowza, making a run!

Check out rickie making a run

Ricky is impressing today.

JM

Loving this leaderboard right now.

JM
He's really impressed this year, hasn't converted into wins but I feel like he is in contention a ton, especially on the national stage

It's funny because I have grown to be much fonder of Fowler. But in all likelihood I will once again pull against him tomorrow when he comes out looking like some f'd up teletubbie.

2014 Open Championship Contest & Thread

JM

He's really impressed this year, hasn't converted into wins but I feel like he is in contention a ton, especially on the national stage

I expected the changes with Butch to make this year a wash, but just goes to show the genius of Butch. Doesn't overhaul, works with what you do well & makes minor adjustments. Kuddos to Fowler for putting it together and making a run this weekend.

It's funny because I have grown to be much fonder of Fowler. But in all likelihood I will once again pull against him tomorrow when he comes out looking like some f'd up teletubbie.
Definitely not a fan of the stache

I'd love to see RF take the tourney, but we know how Sunday's are for him.

Hell, Fowler, Sergio, or Rory would make me happy to see win.

Wowza, "Go in", hahaha

Jeez, another dart from Rickie. Nice cut right at the flag.

Rory!!

BIG putt by Rory to get into the red.

Just got home and sat down to watch some of the coverage and Fowler seems to be having a good day - could make for an interesting leaderboard if him and Rory stay close

In a perfect world I would love to see DJ come back and win but I have no issues if either of the current top 4 win.

I just want a good tourney with the winner undecided coming to 18 tomorrow.

Sergio continues to chuck darts.

Yeesh Sergio really did almost hole it.

Sergio and Rickie are shooting darts!

Sergio says "anything you can do, Rickie..." Loving the golf being played right now.

This leaderboard is pretty nice, Fowler and McIlroy in the final group tomorrow with Garcia chasing would be awesome to watch.

RF answers back. Nicely done.

Lots of circles on Rick's card today. I like it.

Oh lord, Sergio......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back