Gmamas Golf group buy

Got mine today! Awesome shirts. Would have been happy with 6 Ashworth shirts

Got mine today. All I can say is wow. Love every shirt in there, great colors and styles. Will get some pics up tomorrow

i got 4 adidas and 2 ashworth. i like the styles a lot! they're really taking away from the pain i have as a rockets fan right now.

I am very happy with mine. I have to be honest, I haven't ordered before from Gmamas because the group shirts are typically shown as all similar colors. Mine were all different and turned out perfect for my tastes. I hope these group buys pop up every 6 months to a year (or more often). I wouldn't need to shop shirts anywhere else. How about an Addidas/Ashworth golf shorts deal next???

71D04FF4-7712-4364-A9FF-96B02FF8D2B2_zpsl3rjukuh.jpg

fellas, we have already gotten a couple of emails from people wanting to swap out one to 3 shirts because they prefer one brand over another. we made it very very clear going in that we were not going to do that. as everyone can see now, these are awesome shirts and they are only $15 a piece. if there are a couple you dont like personally, i am sure they will make great gifts.

I received mine, but instead of 6 shirts, I only received 5. I'll be emailing shortly. Shirts look great otherwise though.

Got a quick email response back from GMAMAS Golf and just wanted to say that a 6th shirt should be on its way to me shortly. Great customer service.

If you guys ever do this with Puma or Oakley gear I would be interested. Great deal Gmamas!

I submitted my email info on the site and never got any feedback. Maybe I got in too late

I'm not sure why, but I just noticed my email today and jumped on the 6 polo deal. Looking forward to seeing what I get.

Pretty happy with my haul. None of them fit, but that's a me problem that I'm working on. I now have about a dozen shirts with tags that will fit someday soon.

Spoiler
IMAG0539_1_zps3imawovj.jpg
IMAG0538_1_zpspai6u8my.jpg

IMAG0537_1_zpsyj3da0ay.jpg

IMAG0536_1_zpspweepa0l.jpg

IMAG0535_1_zpsoumg9j9f.jpg

IMAG0534_1_zpseeqvdo88.jpg

Pretty happy with my haul. None of them fit, but that's a me problem that I'm working on. I now have about a dozen shirts with tags that will fit someday soon.

Good luck with it, nothing better than when items move from the "optimistic" side of the wardrobe to the general circulation section :)

toad, i have lost 30 lbs over the last 8 months. if i can do it anybody can. let get those polos in the rotation!!!

Try intermittent (daily) fasting...

http://www.leangains.com/2010/04/leangains-guide.html

Through better food choices, golf/range several days a week, and intermittent fasting I've gone from 278 this January to 234 today. I try to do the Fix Your Body, Fix Your Swing exercises regulary, but over the past few weeks time has limited me to range time or the exercises (and I chose the range).

I'm not sure why, but I just noticed my email today and jumped on the 6 polo deal. Looking forward to seeing what I get.
Order placed yesterday afternoon, order shipment notification received today. Thanks for he quick turnaround. Excited to see what I get!

Received my 6 pack today. 3 Adidas and 3 Ashworth, all great patterns and colors, very high quality shirts at unbelievable prices. Thank You to GMAMAS for offering this.

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

I'm going to fulfill my order tonight. Had issues last week

I ordered the Ashworth 6 pack off the website on Sunday and they came today. All very nice, great value. I was a little concerned about the possible colors, but out of the 6 only one is a bit flashy for me. What the heck, take a risk every now and then.

Got my shirts two days after ordering them. Wore one this weekend in a tournament. I didn't win and just finished outside of the money.....I blame the shirt :laughing:

Super pumped to get these. A nice mix of styles and colors. Just awesome.

4BA5F5B6-B2AE-4332-B0AC-5FA276ADFED7_zps4hyhfhdi.jpg

Bump for those who haven't purchased yet.

Finally got mine ordered also.... sorry for the delay was away from the computer last week

Just made my group buy purchase. Hope I get some of the good looking shirts like the others.

I wore one of my shirts yesterday on the course.

I'll be sending my $ tomorrow. Sorry for delay. Email was in my junk box and I had to replace the radiator in my truck.

No golf this week

Go Big Orange

were the winners announced? i got the email saying they were announcing them soon, idk if i missed it or not.

Back