The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

I was sitting in peace and quiet after I got home from work tonight and started thinking about last years MC. I really got over taken with emotion. It was such a crazy time in my life and for the better part of three days everyone there made me completely forget about what was going on. My journey from last July to this July has been nothing short of gut wrenching. I need this event just as much as I needed it last year and I can't freaking wait. For 4 days I get to leave this world behind and rock this thing with 39 other bad ass dudes! This is going to be outrageous and I can't wait to see everyone.

Jordan, can't wait to tee it up Saturday afternoon with you and Nate.

I was sitting in peace and quiet after I got home from work tonight and started thinking about last years MC. I really got over taken with emotion. It was such a crazy time in my life and for the better part of three days everyone there made me completely forget about what was going on. My journey from last July to this July has been nothing short of gut wrenching. I need this event just as much as I needed it last year and I can't freaking wait. For 4 days I get to leave this world behind and rock this thing with 39 other bad ass dudes! This is going to be outrageous and I can't wait to see everyone.

That was the guy that got the call to come volunteer at the last minute and was sitting in his car on Friday morning asking himself, "what the heck am I doing here not knowing a single person." And now your playing in the greatest ultimate amateur event in less than a week yourself. That my friend is what dreams are made of and what this event is all about.

Jordan it's going to be great teaming up with you on Saturday morning. You have no idea how much I am looking forward to it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We had fun last year and will do the same this year my friend. Plus you have a date with James and I on Saturday morning. Don't be late.

That was the guy that got the call to come volunteer at the last minute and was sitting in his car on Friday morning asking himself, "what the heck am I doing here not knowing a single person." And now your playing in the greatest ultimate amateur event in less than a week yourself. That my friend is what dreams are made of and what this event is all about.

Dude, that is crazy to think about. I was staring at the tour van literally wondering what the hell I was doing. That sounds so stupid looking back at it. And you're right, one year later I'm a contestant. Crazy how things work out sometimes.

Morgan and Josh you guys have really built something special that brings people together like nothing I've ever seen. I'm referring to the MC but the website as an entirety as well. Truly amazing.

We had fun last year and will do the same this year my friend. Plus you have a date with James and I on Saturday morning. Don't be late.

I'll be there with bells on. And dancing shoes.

Not to forget. Last year you had a couch, this year you get your own bed.

Morgan and Josh you guys have really built something special that brings people together like nothing I've ever seen. I'm referring to the MC but the website as an entirety as well. Truly amazing.

Ain't that the truth. I'm really looking forward to seeing this in person, and putting some faces to names/avatars.

I'll be there with bells on. And dancing shoes.[/]

Ready to get it on

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Crap. I was hoping there would be dancing. Oh well.

It was a pleasure to meet you buddy, I remember you walking up to film my WITB and introducing ourselves and then Zac was like yeah, he's staying on our couch too! It was so cool to get to spend some time with you!

It was a pleasure to meet you buddy, I remember you walking up to film my WITB and introducing ourselves and then Zac was like yeah, he's staying on our couch too! It was so cool to get to spend some time with you!

We had some funny conversations didn't we.......#BreastFeedingTips

I really wonder what tips were being given about breastfeeding.

Nate, go to the banter thread and lay some knowledge on nerfny.

Cannot wait to put the tee in the ground with you Saturday afternoon, my friend.

Haha yup. Those were great. And useful !

Yeesh I can dream about ever hitting a 6i that far.

Talked nonstop about the MC today with Amanda, it and Charlotte are the only two things I think about right now. Life is good.

That dream may become reality with the Bio Cells. I hit them yesterday for about 45 minutes and was still amazed at the distance and control I had. So sexy from the top.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back