Smash and Grab Robbery at Golfsmith

yeah they will be a bit upset when they go to pawn the stage 2 and get the, "we don't want any of that stuff anymore, we still have some not selling on the rack..."

Amazing the lengths people will go to try and make a quick buck instead of going out and working for a living like the rest of us.

my local golf club was broken into last year they stole about 500 range balls and all the gloves and shoes in the shop but left the clubs alone didn't make sense to me.

Not that I am a criminal mastermind but I would assume Range Finders were in back so I would skip that. I would have made sure to have strong hammer and crowbar and gone straight to putters. The more expensive ones have the head portion locked in a clear plastic case. I would have had my accomplice grabbed some berthas. But since I am a criminal mastermind I would have waited until the store was full of 915 and G30 drivers before I made my move.

Crack heads only steal copper though.

Meth heads usually go white collar crime like cashing fake checks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You don't have much experience with meth heads do you.

You don't have much experience with meth heads do you.

No none at all...lol it was just a joke. I missed out on the breaking bad craze.

No none at all...lol it was just a joke. I missed out on the breaking bad craze.

Haha, crankers steal anything they can get their hands on.

Last edited:
having been the unfortunate business owner of 2 smash and grabs, they don't know what they're stealing, they just go in to get a few items and get out. alarms are blasting away and they're only in there for 30-45 seconds.

Sucks people are idiots though. I'm glad cause it keeps me employed. I wonder what I would grab if I had like 30 seconds shopping spree there. Prob try to get a full set and rangefinders those always sell rather easy

Back