New Guy from New York!!!

Nice to meet you!

Welcome to THP!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP, former Fairport resident.

Welcome!

Welcome to the team!

Welcome!

Welcome!

Welcome to thp

Welcome to THP!

Welcome dude! I'm an hour south but know the area well

Welcome to THP. Went to college in the Rochester area. Wife is a Bills fan.

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP it will quickly become the best addiction you could ask for. Enjoy it

Thanks everyone for the huge welcoming! I love seeing all the local members and Bills support on the site already!

Welcome to THP, former Fairport resident.

Fairport is where I was born and raised. Moved downtown for a while and now back in good ol' Fairport.

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to THP! I have a lot of family up in Rochester and make about 2 trips a year up there. Glad you joined us.

Welcome aboard! Hopefully the Sabres will be better this year... can't be much worse.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome aboard! Hopefully the Sabres will be better this year... can't be much worse.

Sabres and Bills hopefully can both be better and do something respectable this year. I get my hopes up each year and then just watch the team and season crumble :(

Sabres and Bills hopefully can both be better and do something respectable this year. I get my hopes up each year and then just watch the team and season crumble :(
I'm not a Bills fan but a loyal sabres fan and I'm hopeful that since we completely overhauled our team finally, we can start to do good things. Can't be any worse right now

Back