adidas Golf climachill Apparel Collection - Preview

I do not understand how these work but they do. It was hot and humid out there this afternoon. I was constantly wiping the sweat of my brow and out of my eyes, but my body was nowhere near as hot as usual. Normally I am chucking talcum powder on my lower back and below the waist to try and absorb the sweat from running to places unmentionable, today absolutely no need at all. I think Im going to look for another one. The Shirt is still reasonably fresh and not drenched in sweat.

I wore mine on Sunday it was 100F by the end of the round the shirt seemed to do its job my core was kept cool and was not super sweaty could feel the cooling action on the back of my neck

I wore mine yesterday while playing 36 holes in 85-90° heat and humidity. I never really noticed the "cooling" effect at all while I was playing. The golf shirt itself was still nice and comfortable to wear but didn't notice anything out of the ordinary. The shirt did dry fast since it was windy outside so it never really got soaked from my sweat at all, and I sweat a lot!!!!!

adidas Golf climachill Apparel Collection - Preview

I wore one this week in Panama City golfing and was disappointed. It worked for sure upon instant contact but after contact with my skin I dont think I noticed a cooling effect again.
I'm not sure what I expected. It isn't magic. It's simple metallic dots. Once they heat up it's over it seems.

Last edited:
Have to say they do look seriously good - always love Adidas stuff!

I wore one this week in Panama City golfing and was disappointed. It worked for sure upon instant contact but after contact with my skin I dont think I noticed a cooling effect again.
I'm not sure what I expected. It isn't magic. It's simple metallic dots. Once they heat up it's over it seems.
That really is just a small part of the line.

Now I'm trying to remember if I packed one of these or not for this weekend.

Now I'm trying to remember if I packed one of these or not for this weekend.
I packed the red one for you.

Ordered one the other day just to try it out. Look forward to receiving it and trying it out here in the humidity.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I packed the red one for you.
Nerfny...reading this post made me think of the Mike and Mike story about LeBron I heard on the radio this morning.

They were saying how he sent a dozen cupcakes hand delivered with a nice note to all his neighbors in Ohio, to kind of apoogize for all the craziness the past couple weeks (media and police camping out in the neighborhood). The note was very nice and sincere. As soon as they read the note, the both said "This was 100% done by his wife and good on her" The conversation that basically followed was how us men are clueless and helpless without our wives to take care of the details.

Nicely done on the shirt, are you available to come to Maryland in September to pack for me for the Bridgestone...ha

Nerfny...reading this post made me think of the Mike and Mike story about LeBron I heard on the radio this morning.

They were saying how he sent a dozen cupcakes hand delivered with a nice note to all his neighbors in Ohio, to kind of apoogize for all the craziness the past couple weeks (media and police camping out in the neighborhood). The note was very nice and sincere. As soon as they read the note, the both said "This was 100% done by his wife and good on her" The conversation that basically followed was how us men are clueless and helpless without our wives to take care of the details.

Nicely done on the shirt, are you available to come to Maryland in September to pack for me for the Bridgestone...ha
Haha sorry I will be packing for us for that event as well.
yharysuq.jpg

Guys aren't always clueless. I came home to these yesterday.

Thats awesome, but the guy that sent those is going to make deano look very bad.

Haha sorry I will be packing for us for that event as well.
yharysuq.jpg

Guys aren't always clueless. I came home to these yesterday.

That's so sweet! Can't wait to meet you guys in September.

Thats awesome, but the guy that sent those is going to make deano look very bad.
Now that is funny right there.

I just hope that my neighbors don't mind that I cut down their rose bush.

bumping an old thread here. I wanted to try these for a while now and just found a good deal on ebay and picked one up. Will put it to the test in Vegas in a couple weeks. I am surprised I haven't heard much about these lately and I didnt see any Adidas staffers wearing these last week. I am wondering if it didnt live up to the hype? Either way I picked up a slick polo for a good price so any help from the tech is just bonus IMO.

Anyone on here still wearing and liking theirs?

I have one I bought cheap in clearance. It's a quality shirt and I wore last week in Arizona. For me personally I feel the "chill" of the metal studs when I first put the shirt on. After a few minutes I don't notice it though. I do like the small openings in the shirt that let the fabric really breathe.

I have one I bought cheap in clearance. It's a quality shirt and I wore last week in Arizona. For me personally I feel the "chill" of the metal studs when I first put the shirt on. After a few minutes I don't notice it though. I do like the small openings in the shirt that let the fabric really breathe.

First time on, it works. Sweat and air also activate it. Catch a nice breeze at your back and oh man does it work well. I'm a huge fan of these shirts and own several of them now.

bumping an old thread here. I wanted to try these for a while now and just found a good deal on ebay and picked one up. Will put it to the test in Vegas in a couple weeks. I am surprised I haven't heard much about these lately and I didnt see any Adidas staffers wearing these last week. I am wondering if it didnt live up to the hype? Either way I picked up a slick polo for a good price so any help from the tech is just bonus IMO.

Anyone on here still wearing and liking theirs?

Hate to back to back post but didn't see this at first. DJ had one on during the final round of the players. You could see the bead imprint as well as climachill up towards the neck.

Hate to back to back post but didn't see this at first. DJ had one on during the final round of the players. You could see the bead imprint as well as climachill up towards the neck.

Thanks, I don;t think i got to see him much Sunday so it makes sense. Glad some of them are still wearing it

Quite a few on tour have been wearing them. Adidas has made them less noticeable in this years line, but there's still 4-5 shirts in the current line featuring the tech.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Still wearing mine. Works great on warm days keeping me a bit cooler. Might be getting a couple more now that the prices are coming down.

I wore 2 of mine over the last few rounds. I like the climachill tech. It does feel good on hot days when all of a sudden you get a quick cooler sensation on your upper back. Not a big fan of the fabric they used though. I don't think it's as durable as other apparel in their lineup.

Back