2014 Open Championship Contest & Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And, like we all knew was coming, there's the blow-up by Sergio. And right before the par-5 finishers that Rory has been crushing.

It's just so predictable every time.

Sergio!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With 16 and 18 still to be played, this this is so far from over

Oh, Sergio. Rough break.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5

Probably jinxed him by saying it wasn't that tough a shot. Sorry Sergio. Might have to eagle one of those closing par 5's now to get back in it

That was pretty ugly, and then his second bunker shot is nearly perfect. Crazy game.
They say bubba is always better... Crazy how the most horrible shot can be followed by an amazing shot and vice versa

I wouldn't call that first sand shot blowing up.

That hurts for Sergio but has 2 Par 5s left - still possible.

Nice shot, NOW HIT THE DAMN PUTT RF!

I guess by Sergio standards it's not a blowup, but then again the bar has been raised pretty high.

You know though, if Sergio can keep it together and not let that rattle him, he still is very much in it. Second sand shot was clutch to keep it to bogey and no worse.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

You know though, if Sergio can keep it together and not let that rattle him, he still is very much in it. Second sand shot was clutch to keep it to bogey and no worse.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
I feel the same way. If he was "blowing up" he wouldn't have stuck that second shot.

"He once gave a pep talk so good, both teams won" hahaha

McDowell with a nice finishing stretch. -5 over last 4 holes - shows it can be done.

There you go, Rickie!

Nice bird by rf!

Attaboy RF! Finally dropped one.

Nice putt Ricky!

Sergio just POUNDED that one. Wow.

Ricky finally getting one in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back