Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am pondering the awesome bag full of bridgestone gear and the rockstar treatment that comes along with it. Coincidence???

Haha, me too. Starting to pace around looking for things to keep me busy.

JM

Haha, me too. Starting to pace around looking for things to keep me busy.

JM

Ok, so we're all on the same page then. I've looked at my order sheet way more than I should have lately.

Ok, so we're all on the same page then. I've looked at my order sheet way more than I should have lately.

With HashtagChad Dropping bombs in the thread today. Ponder went....

Whole......
Nother........
Level!

Just bought the bio plus driver this morn. now in full ponder for the matching 3 wood ?? THIS NEVER HAPPENED if my wife ask's.....

Pondering new irons. Loved the JPX 825 pro and the JPX EZ forged. Thought I would like the AP1 more but the feel of the forged Mizunos was just not fair to compare side by side haha.

Found a used set of the 825s on 3balls for about $550...very good condition, 4-PW, GW. What do you guys think? I was thinking I should get fitted for new irons but that price is too good to pass up, right? I can always get them adjusted if I need I would assume.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

So I shot pretty well this weekend but I somehow lost my 2 hybrid club. Pondering a replacement. I'm trying to break 100 so my priority is forgiving over distance. Any recommendations? I currently have the Tour Edge JMAX Gold driver (15*) and 3h (21*) so I'm looking to fill that gap.

So I shot pretty well this weekend but I somehow lost my 2 hybrid club. Pondering a replacement. I'm trying to break 100 so my priority is forgiving over distance. Any recommendations? I currently have the Tour Edge JMAX Gold driver (15*) and 3h (21*) so I'm looking to fill that gap.

Im partial to the Mashies and they can be had for very good price right now. It is a very forgiving club as well. The Tour Edge JMax is very good as well and also priced right. Adams has an excellent reputation with hybrids, but I have not had very good experience with Adams hybrids. One other you might try that is adjustable is the Cobra AMP cell from last year. It is a very good club and price should be good now as well.

Don't sleep on the Classic or 588 hybrids, both are really solid options.

Don't sleep on the Classic or 588 hybrids, both are really solid options.

Haven't hit the Classic but I agree about the 588. It might be as easy to hit than the Mashie, but if you need the offset help (for height of shot and maybe a little help keeping it from going right, for RH golfers) the Mashie can't be beat. Just my take.

callaway-masters-bag-6.jpg

I dream of this bag a lot. Sadly, by the time I can make it happen, they'll be impossible to find. But dammit I'm still pondering the hell out of it.

I dream of this bag a lot. Sadly, by the time I can make it happen, they'll be impossible to find. But dammit I'm still pondering the hell out of it.
The local Dicks has two of these on sale for $130 really hard to resist. They also have the us open stand bags on sale. I have wanted the staff bag as well since they came out.

There's a few on eBay but are pretty pricey

The local Dicks has two of these on sale for $130 really hard to resist. They also have the us open stand bags on sale. I have wanted the staff bag as well since they came out.

130?????? Sonofa....

Love that bag tho, my favorite colors

130?????? Sonofa....
Might want to check your local dicks. The store that has these is in the twin that I work in. Pretty sure they don't see much foot traffic. One of the cheapest dicks I have found. Very quick to mark stuff down.

Its a beauty of a bag. Sadly I'd also like to make it happen but can't.

After throwing my clubs into my boring white and black Ping staffer, I like how my Seamus tartans look with it. So shockingly, I want a new bag.

Either:
7y6y2ate.jpg

Or maybe:
pytunuve.jpg

I hate that I can't find a bag and just stick with it.

After throwing my clubs into my boring white and black Ping staffer, I like how my Seamus tartans look with it. So shockingly, I want a new bag.

Either:
7y6y2ate.jpg

Or maybe:
pytunuve.jpg

Why the three 5 and not the four 5? Don't like 14 way top?

Why the three 5 and not the four 5? Don't like 14 way top?
Not at all. I have a SM Hybrid bag, and while it's the best 14 way top I've seen, I'm still just not a fan.

Either:
7y6y2ate.jpg

Or maybe:
pytunuve.jpg

Pete, its not a big name (though they make bags for several other companies) but if you want a REALLY good looking and really sturdy white stand bag:

Datrek Go-Lite

DSC_0532-X3.jpg

Insanely light, sturdy as heck, and actually cleans up pretty damn easy. Lots of storage, and pretty cheap now I think. Just a thought!

Pete, its not a big name (though they make bags for several other companies) but if you want a REALLY good looking and really sturdy white stand bag:

Datrek Go-Lite

DSC_0532-X3.jpg

Insanely light, sturdy as heck, and actually cleans up pretty damn easy. Lots of storage, and pretty cheap now I think. Just a thought!
I wrote it off immediately due to it's 14 way top, but I'll take a second look. $119 on tgw, which means it can usually be found a lot cheaper elsewhere.

Never had Superstroke, but I want one of these so bad I can barely stand it. Anybody know where to buy them?

8edege4u.jpg

Be the ball!!

Only available via drawings/giveaways through SS at the moment. I would imagine we see them on sale closer we get to the Ryder Cup though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back