sc100 vs es12 portable launch monitors, any thoughts?

tnull

Reaction score
Handicap
Anyone have any experience to share? debating on these two.

Thanks

Interested in input as well!

I'd search the equipment section guys, tons of good info on both

IMO the SC100 is way better and more useful (HUGE thread on it here), yes you don't have the iOS syncing capabilities of the ES12 and it isn't as flashy but for me the SC100 carries all the substance as it was much more consistent and accurate.

The SC100 really is fantastic. For the price, you really can't beat it. Accuracy on it was within a yard of a laser rangefinder is terms of distance.

I have owned both. After using the SC100 for the first time I quickly sold my ES12. They both are solid products but I feel the SC100 is more accurate than the ES12. Both are easy to use and quick to setup. The remote with the SC100 makes life so easy on the range. Overall having used both, the SC100 is the better product in my eyes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have owned both. After using the SC100 for the first time I quickly sold my ES12. They both are solid products but I feel the SC100 is more accurate than the ES12. Both are easy to use and quick to setup. The remote with the SC100 makes life so easy on the range. Overall having used both, the SC100 is the better product in my eyes

The remote is just flat out awesome.

Ohh my god I love that thing ha ha

Me too, when I first reviewed it I didn't use much, but that quickly changed, just too freaking handy.

Me too, when I first reviewed it I didn't use much, but that quickly changed, just too freaking handy.

If I was on the fence between these two the remote breaks the tie

own both...

Loved the data capability and the syncing of the ES12...loved being able to email data files on swing...did NOT like that it was only capable of the ball speed...Love being able to set adjustment for elevation..is a little bit large, screen can be hard to see...

LOVE the ball speed and head speed (and smash factor) of the SC100...Love the remote so that I can just click on club to change clubs...do not like lack of elevation adjustment, it seems fairly impacted by direct sunlight...the form factor is nice...screen is VERY easy to see with a quick glance...would like integration or syncing to phone for review of data....

personally, highly prefer the sc-100...head speed alone is enough to prefer this over ES12...

that was a nice review, james... one question. Can you use the sc100 while hitting into a net?

Or do you need to be at the range or on the course for it to give accurate numbers?

You can use it into a net

Back