KZG makes some great irons. Maybe 8 or 9 years ago I played their forged blades for a few seasons. Easily, by far, the most forgiving blades I'd ever played.

Throughout the years, I've often surfed ebay for another set. Nearly pulling the trigger a few times. The A wedge which matched the set was the best gap wedge ever. I curse myself for letting that go with the set.

Played 3 rounds this weekend with these and I'm sold. Incredible iron heads. Great feel, plenty of forgiveness and beautiful at address. If you ever get the chance to hit these do yourself a favor and check them out.

Played 3 rounds this weekend with these and I'm sold. Incredible iron heads. Great feel, plenty of forgiveness and beautiful at address. If you ever get the chance to hit these do yourself a favor and check them out.
Awesome to hear how much you're liking your new sticks dude. Nothing better than money well spent!!

Awesome to hear how much you're liking your new sticks dude. Nothing better than money well spent!!

Yah having had terrible experiences in the past with hitting demo clubs incredibly well then having them be terrible on the course I was terrified of spending this kind of money. However it seems this "gamble" turned out great.

Yah having had terrible experiences in the past with hitting demo clubs incredibly well then having them be terrible on the course I was terrified of spending this kind of money. However it seems this "gamble" turned out great.
That's great. They sure are sexy!

I thought the wedges were pretty awesome. Great feel and pretty much sold me on laying out the cash for matching shafts in my wedges at some point.

As for the irons, you put on a rather impressive show dude. I'd be very happy if I was you.

I thought the wedges were pretty awesome. Great feel and pretty much sold me on laying out the cash for matching shafts in my wedges at some point.

As for the irons, you put on a rather impressive show dude. I'd be very happy if I was you.

Thanks dude. I'm sure i sounded like a clown saying how much i loved them after every shot but it felt good to hit iron shots like i know i am capable of.

Bump for more info on how your liking them

My instructor will be receiving a fitting cart from KZG and said he has ordered a few things specifically for me to test out, this maybe bad for the wallet.

How are these going for you Jrod?

I got to tinker with these a little as my coach is now doing fitting for them.

How are these going for you Jrod?

I got to tinker with these a little as my coach is now doing fitting for them.

Love them bro. When I get to a pic tonight I'll write some thoughts up on them for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

appreciate it I only tinkered a bit with them and you could tell the difference in feel in the head with out a doubt. Their take on drivers is different since they don't use loft just H/M/L, I liked the head shape especially of the smaller heads.

KZG ME/MA Irons

appreciate it I only tinkered a bit with them and you could tell the difference in feel in the head with out a doubt. Their take on drivers is different since they don't use loft just H/M/L, I liked the head shape especially of the smaller heads.

I don't know anything about their drivers honestly by I use an old steelhead chiii 3w and its freaking awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KZG ME/MA Irons

Edit because I quoted myself somehow.

Back